Size: 8pk|Change

Always look after your teeth, and look after them with good products on the market.
These brush heads are compatible with Sonicare electric toothbrushes. Each of my family own one, and there are four adults in this house. My elder children would use nothing else.

These enhance good gum health, easy to keep clean, durable and fight against plaque which is the major cause of gum des ease.

Just firmly push into your electric toothbrush device.

Be advised that children under 7 years should be supervised.

If you want good healthy sparkling teeth look no further.

These are clearly one of the best brands.

- I received a sample in exchange for my honest review-
review image review image
on 21 February 2014
Phillips have really lost it, what is the difference between HX6013 and HK6014? Nothing! You really have to watch the prices. Some three packs, some four, some three pack with an extra one free! And price variation of up to 40%.
My wife and I were given our Sonicare toothbrushes but though they clean well the heads don't last anything like as long as Phillips say they should. Between us we're paying between £12 and £15 a month for new heads - too much on a pension.
on 27 May 2016
I have used compatible brushes many times, as they are so much cheaper, but I have to say that genuine Philips Sonicare brushes are supremely more efficient. I know they are more expensive but I have had to reluctantly conclude in this case you really do get what you pay for. The brushes are firmer and hold their brushing power very much longer than the compatibles, and my dentist noticed without my telling him! These were the cheapest genuine brush heads I could find on Amazon.
There isn't really a lot to say so Im not going to waste mine or your time. These fit my Sonicare tooth brush nice and snug. Work as well as the originals for a fraction of the price. Seems like its not just ink cartridges that rip us off anymore. No need to pay the asking price for these overpriced original parts when these MUCH cheaper alternatives do just as good of a job.
I have been using the Philips Toothbrush that these replacement heads are for for over a year.
It is the finest Electronic Tooth brush I have ever had.

However the official brush heads are expensive.
I have used other generic replacements and they have been good.

So when the suppliers offered me the chance to try them out I jumped at the chance.

They fit the tooth brush- pure and simple and the toothbrush operates them just the same os the official products.

They are contour just like the originals.

If anything they are a little bit softer than the previous replacements I used.
This is fine because I use the gum massage option on a regular basis and these brush heads if anything are better,

The first head I use did shed a nylon bristle. I will report back on this later if I believe this to be a fault.

The brush performed really well and I notice no difference to the official heads.

If anything they are better because I have got into the good habit of changing the heads whenever I need to recharge my brush.
With the original costing pounds more I was reluctant (being a Yorkshire man -See the Dark Satanic Mills and Whippets) to change them and use a head that was not at it's best.

With these costing a fiver for 4 at the time of writing that’s just £1.25 each and not such a 'wrench' to change (see the deep pockets and short arms the pack is- for a replacement set quite smart and business like.
Very professional even.

The previous cheapo replacements have just been in blister packs which was fine.
But good marks for effort.

The guy that runs these heads is supplying a great service to sell good replacement heads at a fair price.

I salute him.

This is a great product.

Note I was sent these heads by the sellers.
All they asked for was a fair review.
This has not affected my opinions.
Thanks for reading.
on 24 December 2015
I am using these brushes with my Philips Sonicare toothbrush (have been using this toothbrush for over 2 years now), and as far as I'm concerned, these are the only ones that work really well with this toothbrush. This type of brush fits perfectly with the toothbrush build, and allows for all the cleaning functions to work well. Lasts approx 2 months for me with 2x a day brushing. The color stripe indeed fades away, but I always use the brush for a few weeks longer, as it is perfectly fine.
on 15 April 2016
The Soncaire takes a bit of getting used to especially if you are used to Oral B type products which operate realtively slowly. Sonicaire has a high frequecy action. These replacement heads are well up to the spec of the original but they are exactly the same, so no surprise there.
on 5 May 2016
My wife bought the branded versions the same day for just over £20. So we did an A-B side by side comparison just to see which was actually better and it was impossible to discern a difference when in use. At over half the cost I am not sure i would buy anything else now.
on 12 August 2015
I know you can get compatibles - but I'd rather get the real thing - so unless you need it now, just put a watch on the price and then buy when cheap a few of them - likely the main unit will pack up (water leak) before you'll need to buy more replacements.

I can't say I found an issue with them, it's true I did not try compatibles but at the sale price there's no real need to get those.
on 22 January 2014
I have ordered these items before and have considered that the life of the product is much shorter than suggested i.e. 3 months, when the truth is that they barely last 1 month. Very disappointing indeed. It seems I must change my toothbrush system or choose a new supplier.