Customer reviews

Size: 4pk|Change

VINE VOICEon 15 July 2017
They diamond clean heads are slightly different to the sensitive clean heads but I don't think they last any longer. The colour fades down to about half empty very quickly and then takes weeks to go down to empty. As a result you don't really know if it needs changing or if the fade strips are not working properly.

I bought these as they were the best value pack for Philips toothbrush heads. I was hoping they would last me 2 years but it was a bit of a stretch and I think they only lasted around 18 months tops. These heads desperately need a price cut.
on 17 September 2017
After a few uses t head Kris comings loose. I tried 2 different heads and had the same problems. The one just drops off. It no longer keeps a connection to the motor and makes a loud noise and didn't vibrate properly. I would have assumed these were fake but they are supposed to be from Phillips. Given how expensive these are I'm very disappointed. Maybe I got a bad batch I don't know. The head that came my toothbrush originally was great
on 30 March 2017
This came and it looks like original Philips ones, however they're very tough and have damaged my gums. Also every time I brush my teeth a couple of brush head bit come out! Soon there will be none left. Very disappointed with this product.
Forget buying the generic replacement heads, they may be cheaper, but these brushes represent better value in the long run and more importanly help to keep your teeth and gums cleaner.
on 1 November 2016
Delivered quickly (next afternoon).
I have been using Sonicare for many years. I tried some other well know brushes but a Sonicare is worth it.
I find the DiamondClean heads do a great job but also alternate occasionally with the Pro Results heads that are also excellent.
on 1 May 2017
I use philips sonicare for more than 3 years. I like this electric toothbrush system. Replacement heads were delivered fast and packaging was reliable. I do not buy generic replacements as my dentist does not recommend me. I will buy it again.
review image review image
on 20 September 2017
I have been using the head for 3 months, and the blue indicator bristles show that the head is not yet worn out, which is good. The heads arrived with clear packaging, so it is not obvious these are genuine, and is why I have only given 4 stars. However, I believe these are genuine, as the head has lasted well, and does not make any rattling noises when in use. I would buy these again.
on 1 December 2016
This has to be the best electric tooth brush I've ever had, and of course the brush heads are equally important. These seem to last forever, so excellent value in my book. They do a really good job of cleaning your teeth and this pack was excellent value at the time.
on 5 April 2017
Very good brushes. They do what they are supposed to and clean my teeth very well. The whitening function on this brush head and hand set actually works. Not sure what it does, but I do notice my teeth looking whiter are a few uses.
on 11 April 2017
One star less because even on sale they are too expensive.