Size: 4pk|Change

on 17 March 2011
The philips sonicare pro results mini toothbrush heads are perfect .I found these heads lovely and compact reaching every possible angle and cleaning every tooth.These are extremely comfortable and i found the compact heads do a far better job than the medium size heads.If you own a philips sonicare toothbrush i can seriously recommend that you try these heads,you will be amazed at the results.
on 15 September 2011
These do just as fine a job as their larger cousins and for the smaller mouth they can snuggle up easily behind the rear molars without your face feeling like it belongs to the chipmunk family. Strongly endorsed!
After being given a Phillips Sonicare for review, I soon realised what I'd saved getting a free electric brush I'd soon being forking out for tenfold in replacement brush heads.

After a thorough search on Amazon and round my local shops I can safely say that these are the the cheapest replacement heads I could find.

As far as I can tell they are exactly the same as the heads that came with my brush and are original Phillips products. I'm very happy with them and now I can continue cleaning my gnashers without worrying about defaulting on the mortgage.
on 26 July 2011
As my title says these are much better than the regular size for ALL SIZES OF MOUTHS!, NOT JUST LITTLE ONES!, but obviously if you have a small mouth or are a child these are great for you as well. I won`t be buying the `regular size` ones ever again, well as long as they keep making these, if they stop & my toothbrush dies I shall be paying more attention to the heads available for any particular toothbrush before buying one.
on 21 May 2016
These are overpriced little brush heads, but what can you do? The cheap genetic ones don't sound like they're even worth a try. Sadly the days of getting significantly better prices on these from Amazon seem to have passed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 August 2013
I haven't surveyed the entire professional dentistry community, but every dentist and hygienist I have asked (total 4) confirms my observation that it's these compact heads that do the best job with the Sonicare base unit. They are much easier to manoeuvre around the mouth and over each tooth than the larger ones, and you can winkle them round the back of the wisdom teeth more easily as well. I have tried the standard size/standard hardness ones and, recently, the standard size 'sensitive' ones - but I find them impossible to position with precision. (Try saying that three times quickly.) I pretty much *have* to buy these mini heads for the above reasons - but the prices! Man! They're something like *twice* the price of the standard heads. Why? It all smacks of the excesses of the printer ink industry, which makes the big bucks from expensive branded consumables. There's an opportunity here for someone to create a *good* non-branded alternative at a third the price, but I bet we'll never see it. End of rant. 5 stars for the product, 1 off for the pricing.
on 16 August 2016
I have the HX6511/50 Sonicare brush and had to do some digging to find out whether these would fit my brush and they do! The heads on these are smaller than the one that came with my brush but that's what I was looking for.

These are considerably more expensive than non-Philips heads, and I care about my teeth too much to get cheap replacements. These are well priced for what they do (about £5 a head, for a few months use per head is actually reasonable).
on 11 August 2011
The quality of these brush heads is not to the same level as the ones that i've purchased before or those that came with the brush. The packaging was not in english and was not the same as photographed above.

The base of all the heads gets stuck on the brush every time you try to take it off.

Not impressed especially as these are meant to be premium heads for a premium brush at a fairly premium price.
88 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2011
The size of these brush heads is much better than the standard ones. Take a bit of getting used to, as they are even more 'tickly' due to their size but you can reach everywhere without the need for other fiddly brushes.
on 19 March 2016
I prefer the smaller brushes as they seem to be more effective than the larger. I have also tried cheaper "compatibles" but the brush heads were far too harsh and have no come to the conclusion that one has to pay for quality. The results of much cleaner teeth and healthy gums are worth the expense.