Price:£8.99+ £1.94 shipping

on 4 October 2014
Bought for one of our grand daughters, this cot is robust, easy to assemble and re-pack in its case and ideal for a good range of doll sizes. We've watched with satisfaction how much this toy is used and liked.
on 13 April 2014
great thanks just what i needed im sure it will come in great use for what i want to use it for. i wouldpoint out itas not a collapsible cot like a normal travel cot have to put allthe pieces together
on 22 September 2013
Bought this with the doll stroller. Great price, folds away neatly. The quality is pretty good at the price that I paid for it, (note, as I am writing this the price seems to be a lot more).
on 5 December 2014
Just the right size for my granddaughter's first dolly!
on 26 December 2014
It would have looked nice if it did have all its parts
on 29 December 2014
I received this product in good time for Xmas.. but was sadly disappointed as all the pieces are not their, so when my little girl opened it on Xmas day she could not play with it.. I'm yet to send it back as I havnt had time to look into it (crazy few days over Xmas).. it's just added hassle that I could do without :-( but overall it does look like a good sturdy toy.. and I'm sure my little girl will love it.
on 14 February 2014
Is cheap and good value for the money.
We actually bought the pushchair too and gets well together.
Is solid, even my daughter and her friend got into it and nothing happened to the bed.
on 29 October 2014
Was a birthday present for my 4 year old daughter.... it's quite small.. but very sturdy, doesn't come apart every 5 minutes.. it has pride of place next to my little girls bed... good present.
on 25 November 2015
Great travel cot. The pillow and quilt are quite flat but for the money this is not a complaint as I have knitted blankets. So pleased I bought another one for when my granddaughter visits.
on 14 February 2014
Easy to put up and it even came with a spare part! Not sure if that was a mistake however that said its a good size & fits all my daughters dolls in. Perfect set with high chair & pushchair