Size: 38W x 34L|Colour: Dark Blue|Change

on 26 March 2015
I brought a pair of these for my son who takes a size 32/32. Nice speedy next day delivery but found on trying on jeans that they were quite tight. He left them on hoping they would stretch but had to undo the button when sitting. Within 3 hours of wearing them with the button undone, the whole button completely fell off! Not good for a heavy duty pair of jeans. Jeans have now been returned for a full refund.
on 10 May 2016
These are very thin and the included belt is low quality. If you just need a spare pair or if they''re for working in the garden then I guess they're fine however mine came and were far smaller than expected, meaning that i'll need to lose quite a few pounds before I can get them on, let alone try them properly! The risks of ordering online I guess?
on 15 May 2014
Free belt is a waste of time as it doesn't fit the jeans. (belt was about three sizes smaller) There was also a pull on the front of one leg. Had they not been just for working in, I would have had to mess about returning them. Will look elsewhere next time.
on 4 June 2016
I've bought three sets of Gaffer jeans and the light blue is a *little* tighter than the dark blue and black pairs, but the difference isn't enough to complain about. Great jeans for the (ahem) larger gent!
on 21 September 2013
Great fit, soft cotton, a little long in the leg but will work out when I wear my boots. Thank you.
on 25 August 2015
I bought these jeans as a pair of hard wearing, cheap work jeans. I work outdoors all day so wanted something I wouldn't worry about wrecking!

The jeans themselves are great. They wash well, they are a decent size (none of this skinny jean malarky!) and they have survived a beating already.

One bad thing - the belt is cheap and rubbish. It is coming apart after a few weeks use. Plus it has 'GAFFER JEANS' on, and it's not reversible. So pretend the belt isn't here, and you've got yourself a decent pair of work jeans!
on 20 August 2016
these jeans feel great, but, the waist line is monstrously huge, and I have to put a belt on to hold them up, which gapes terribly.. I look like a sack of trussed potatoes.. sure, my waist isnt the size I ordered but all the other jeans I get are this size and dont suffer from such a large waist with all the gaping..
on 16 November 2015
No way do these look "cheap" jeans. They are a full weight material with a very stylish cut. Initially I had to use a bit of force to do up the waist button but they eased outwards after a couple of hours wear and felt very comfortable - maybe go for the bigger size if in doubt. I hate baggy jeans and these are definitely not.
No problems with the belt - it fitted perfectly and is a great match for the garment.
on 4 October 2015
Size and fit were great. Good pair of jeans that are hard to find in bigger sizes. The canvas belt wasn't much use as the pin on the belt repeatedly slips through the buckle and the whole belt comes undone. Good in some situations, bad in others. Didn't buy these jeans for a free belt, so they are great as far as I am concerned and I have now ordered a second pair in a different colour.
on 11 May 2015
the jeans are a bit long on the legs and just right around the waist. the belt is completely useless and doesnt fit. i have no idea why they would bother selling it. the jeans are darker than the picture. its meant to have that fade effect but doesnt. its mostly just black jeans which honestly doesnt look great. maybe they will fade a bit in the wash for the desired effect. i also had to get a knife to make the button hole larger because it wouldnt come out

you are definitely getting your moneys worth for the jeans. the best thing about them is the zipper. at least that doesnt fall down on its own. there are a lot of negatives but the jeans are just enough to make me not return them. overall i would say they are worth the price but i would get a different color next time. they do rest around the feet area well so you wont be standing on them