on 12 December 2017
Really good recipes. I always tweak recipes but its very authentic (from what I remember going to Spain)
on 13 December 2017
Great Spanish cook book.
Some lovely recipes including the best sangria recipe ever, they will never taste the same again.
on 23 February 2015
Bought for a friend as a Christmas present. Based on her feedback the recipes are authentic. She has a daughter and Spanish son-in-law who live in Spain, they reviewed the book and considered it quite impressive.
on 24 May 2016
I revisited this book today, and wondered why I ever deserted it! Simple, joyful recipes to be put together with élan.
on 6 November 2017
I love this dude so much I'm so glad I bought this book - it's not for the average daily family as many of the dishes are quite demanding but if you want to indulge in Spanish greatness, I'd say have a go.
on 6 November 2015
Brilliant, well explained, fabulously tasty recipes!
on 12 September 2014
Great to find an authentic tapas recipe book written n English. I hosted a tapas party for my Spanish neighbour sand they were very impressed with my culinary skills! Thankyou Omar
on 9 November 2014
I like this book, particularly the Beer-Braised Ribs which are very popular in my house. I have had my book for a while this purchase was for a friend who was asking to borrow mine. Sorry I don't lend books!
on 30 August 2017
Brilliant book - authentic and a good travelling companion to Spain.
on 1 May 2015
after purchasing many many different tapas books this one truly does rule the roost!
Original & traditional recipes explains in depth with the correct cooking techniques.
A must buy for anyone serious about proper tapas cooking