on 5 August 2013
I was searching the internet for quite some time to find a product such as this to store my mp3s, memory cards, usb sticks , bluetooth earpiece, earphones, usb chargers and here it is. It's actually alot smaller than I had anticipated and will not hold 3pin plug chargers but will hold your USB to device charge leads quite comfortably. It's fantastic to have all these in the one place, The case fits easily within my 'manbag' and will prevent breakages, tangling and straying of the aforementioned contents and everything is elasticatedly stored. I would recommend buying the large one, price wise its a little on the dear side for what it is but in the long run I think it's well worth every penny. I can even leave it in my car to rotate between mp3 players via the stereo and not have to go fumbling about in a glove box.
on 18 July 2014
I initially thought this was the answer to my prayer for somewhere to keep my 2.5" HDD, camera chargers and associated cables and memory cards. However, after a less than a month, the outer shell started to come away from the stitched border.

It wasn't even over packed and hadn't even been out of the house travelling, so I was very surprised to see it last less than a month.

Maybe a one-off, but it was returned for refund and I won't be taking another chance with these 'Butterfox' organisers
on 11 June 2014
I'm not impressed with this. It's one of those purchases you make through Amazon which, if you could see it first, you wouldn't have bought it.
It is light and flimsy, just a few bits of elastic on a foam back encased by some leather like material and a poor quality zip which gets stuck sometimes.
I wouldn't recommend it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 September 2015
When my wife and I motorcycle tour we take with us our phones, a laptop, helmet to helmet intercom, GoPro camera and still camera. All need power to operate and all need charging.

For years we carried an old toilet bag containing different chargers, mains adapters and of course different items need different leads with USB, USB mini, USB micro, Apple Lightening, etc. which all get tangled together. I don't like having to use bulky adapters for UK to to Euro sockets so I also have short Euro connection leads and UK connection leads so mains adapters and chargers can plug straight into sockets on both sides of the channel. For the last couple of years I have used the ButterFox case and although it takes up a bit more space than the old toilet bag I used it makes life so much easier. A place for everything and nothing gets tangled. There is even enough space for spare camera batteries and a small hard drive containing a collection of feature films.

One really big plus point is that with everything in it's place it's easy to see if anything is missing. No longer do we find that our iPhone charger is still plugged into the wall of a hotel two countries away.
Not as bad as other users may have made out.

It seems OK with sensible use.

OK for Price.

Not sure I would expect this product to last forever with use. If you you're gentle this is a nice buy.

If you're rough or fiddly with things maybe there's something more hard-wearing for oyu.
on 16 January 2016
I am so happy I bought this organiser. We had cables, Sd cards adapters etc. all over the house and in every drawer. I had no idea how many mini USB cables we had. Now they are all neatly packed along with my battery pack, spare cards, adapters and memory sticks. I even managed to get a couple of USB plugs in there and it's big enough to lay my selfie stick inside too. Nice strong fabric, lots of different elastic straps to hold your gadgets and a good size pocket for any small bits. I now know exactly where to find everything and my drawers are tidy too.
on 14 June 2014
I rated this 5 stars, as it is more than generous with accommodating all my cables, plugs and batteries for my tablet,phone and blue tooth keyboard etc for traveling about. I can say good bye to tangled ear phones, cables and losing usb/sd cards! Build quality is as good as described, with what appears to be tough wearing fabric. The stitching seems to of a good quality and I reckon the elastic straps will take a abuse quite well. Will report back after I put it through its paces!
on 8 October 2014
I travel a lot. Packing cables to avoid tangles, find what is needed, and simplify security checks has always been an issue. The Butterfox travel organiser does what its name implies and has solved these challenges.
I have the 290mm x 220mm x 55mm (max) version. It carries all my cables for laptop, iPad, iPhone and camera, two compact external drives, Huawei mobile WiFi, SD cards, USB memory stick and some spare batteries. The smaller Butterfox would not have been big enough for my needs, and anything larger would not have fitted in my briefcase or carry-on case. iPhone and laptop chargers are too big to fit in the Buttefox and I carry those separately.
Initially I thought the organiser was not durable enough to stand up to frequent use, but so far it has remained in good condition. The end of the zip is stretched when the case is opened fully and I think it will fail in due course. Hence four rather than five stars.
on 21 December 2015
great find from recommendation of a friend i am a proper geek when it comes to going away and having a cable for every eventuality, this product has taken a battering as i travel a lot holds an amazing amount of leads and accessories. will be buying another one as mine is full (see pic attached)
review image
on 24 July 2014
Not cheap, but a very good way to keep (nearly) all those cables tidily in one secure place & go mobile.

As well as a myriad of connector cables, e.g. many usb to mini & micro usb, several usb to power connectors, otg connectors, I have micro sd s & adaptors, earphones, bt handsfree adapter, bt handsfree earpiece. I have one chunky Corsair Voyager Air 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Wireless Hard Drive (also excellent) and an Anker® Astro E5 15000mAh Portable Charger. OK, I've probably forgotten something - I have a lot of geekery in there!

The only things I need to keep in a separate bag, are mains cables and mains adapter plugs.

It really has made my life easier... no more searching for bits & pieces all over the house and no more extracting items from a bird's nest of tangled cables.

It's the best appropriate storage I've come across and I'm happy to recommend it.