on 10 June 2017
Well structured concise and meaty. Fairly generic but seems authentic and I actually found a couple of great ideas for moving forward on one of my projects.
on 21 August 2015
This book is quite interesting and I liked reading it and think that you will too!

If this review was helpful, please give it a thumbs up!
on 23 March 2017
Great product
on 16 September 2015
Ty
on 29 October 2014
Great read, really enjoyed it
on 4 August 2013
Although the book does state some obvious things it at least puts everything in one place to reference. I have already used one of the tips suggested which has resulted in me gaining new ideas for a business as well as opening up networking contacts.
on 13 February 2014
One of those books that jerk you into action - a little at a time. Even if your life is pretty great it is worth a read.
on 2 February 2014
A quick read, but packed full of useful hints and tips. Motivational aIso, found myself revisiting idea's i'd long since given up on
on 2 April 2015
The book was a fairly standard, fast read concerning helpful tips in how to a project going. I would say that there was areas I felt were promising implicitly too much. Some of the tips seemed to be squarely aimed at - and I use this word grudgingly - "normal" people aka neurotypical people. It has some quite old fashioned ideas about mental health which means it has limited use. Additionally, the stuff about physical health isn't quite reliable either.

Regardless, it provides relatively useful tips and a good place to start.
on 29 June 2014
Bryan Cohen has achieved that elusive goal many authors share of not simply delivering, but overachieving his goal - in this case enlightening us as to practical steps to take to be successfully self-employed - whilst still maintaining a concise, entertaining manner. He manages to slip in a reminder of the importance of involving your significant other, because, as he points out, we do better when they buy into our plans. Bravo Bryan. I shall be recommending this to many friends.