on 2 May 2016
A good methodology for learning the Masonic rituals for the novice. Easy reading. Recommended for the new Mason with no recital experience.
on 28 April 2016
Rich with good advice, confident inspiring. Helpful to get through to the chair. Many things one can relate with the book. A must for anyone who's starting their journey to the chair.
on 23 March 2018
Good book. It's a great help for showing me where I'm going wrong trying to learn ritual
on 19 August 2017
A very helpful book for the learning of the reams of Masonic Ritual.
on 16 December 2017
good product, good for studing.
on 9 June 2017
Excellent; quality very high, well-packaged. Will use seller again.
on 17 April 2018
Useful tips. Time will tell. And so will my DC.
on 15 April 2018
Nothing new
on 13 March 2018
Must practice
on 19 July 2016
Excellent read. Extremely helpful tips. As I struggle to learn ritual this book helped me to look back at how I learned and put it into a working order. I still struggle to memorise but it's helped me to get order into my learning. WOULD RECOMMEND.