on 31 July 2017
Really lovely sounds, very relaxing.
on 1 November 2015
I was looking at some possible purchases of yoga books on Amazon, and, as usual, some suggestions of other things along the same theme showed up as well. One was a CD of relaxing music. It looked interesting so I then went off on a tangent, as one does, looking at the trail of similar music that opened up before me. I played the samples of various albums of interest ranging from around £6 (for an MP3 download) to £16. I then came upon this one - Zen Garden. It was just what I needed and for only £0.99 for one hour's worth of music, it was a no-brainer. I just like it playing in the background when reading, I have mediated to it, and, it will also be ideal for the times when giving a massage (although my massage sessions are normally 1½ hours long I can just loop it). Thoroughly recommended.
on 11 February 2015
Beautiful CD. I'm a massage & beauty therapist and this is just perfect for setting the right atmosphere. Definitely one of my favourites to use now.
on 26 October 2013
The music is so relaxing and is enabling me to meditate easier. I also find the music relaxing when driving, but still keeping me alert.
on 17 November 2013
I listen to this every night before I go to sleep. In fact the soothing melody helps me to fall asleep easily. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on 26 February 2014
I use the music regularly for my morning meditation, yoga and generally to calm the mind. I highly recommend it.
on 10 January 2016
I really love this music, it's very relaxing, especially for shiatsu massage. It's a great deal for what you get. You pay for one track that last a bit more than an hour. No problem downloading it to my computer then to my Mp3 player.
on 9 January 2014
I was unsure at first about it, but after listening to the whole album I really found it soothing and loved it, don't listen to it if you need to "go" though, as it contains a lot of trickling water.
on 18 May 2014
Have got better sleep inducing music in my collection, usually based on pan pipes or harps.perhaps needs topping up with a dram of scotch!
on 7 July 2015
I just love this music, great to play as background to yoga practise, or to relax before sleep