on 4 September 2015
Very small.
on 1 October 2013
It's probably my own fault for not checking the actual sizes but when its says mini it means mini!!!! This little bag is teeny!! Its cute though and I've managed to fit what I need in it for the brides hen night. I just removed the packaging of the bits and bobs and I've managed to fit an deflated blow up man, veil, garter and sash in this with room for extra pieces like a shot glass and bubbles etc.
on 15 October 2013
not very big as we wanted to fill it up with things and thought it would be a normal size bag
on 15 October 2014
This is small, but was perfect as a little keep sake bag for the bride to be, & worked well with all her little gifts for her hen party & she was chuffed with it. We got everyone matching plain reusable cotton bags which looked so good on the table & was a bit more tasteful than plastic or paper bags
on 15 July 2014
The picture makes this look like it is a full sized tote bag which is why I bought it, but it is actually only the size of a very small handbag/clutch (like a party bag). Otherwise it looks nice, but not quite right for what I wanted from it.
on 26 May 2014
This bag was a but smaller than I had thought but in actual fact it's a brilliant size to put in the brides little suprises for her hen night. Really good quality :)
on 29 July 2014
lovely lil bag just big enough for my bits that i needed for my night out fit purse camera and phone in no problem great lil bag .
on 21 July 2014
This really is small. Very cute, but my own fault for not checking the size properly. Still, the 'hen' liked it anyway :o)
on 4 January 2015
Can't actually fit anything in it!! I should of read the sizes tbh but the price of the bag is ridiculous for its size!
on 4 April 2014
Didn't realise how small this bag was! The Quality was as expected for a cheap item. Disappointed at the size.