Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 4 September 2015
Just got it delivered today and have already tried it in my porridge (YUMMY) and just as it is (yes I heaped a tablespoon of this in my mouth...) and I love it both ways.

I bough this because I eat a lot of porridge when I'm at work (at least 1-2 times a day) but I've noticed that I'm still starving at the end of the day (and I pack my porridge with soy protein and loads of fruit) and then I realised that I had excluded fat completely from that diet, which meant that even though I was getting plenty of fibre and protein, I was still hungry. So I went on a hunt to find a good fat to add to my diet and was recommended almond butter. This is the first brand of almond butter I've tried, but I will definitely continue to buy it. I especially wanted a nut butter that only had nuts as ingredient (no added palm oil or salt etc) so this suited me perfectly. Delivery was super quick and the jars were well packaged. On opening one of the jars, I could see some oil separation, but I took this as a good sign (as processed foods seldom separate but natural ones does) and stirred a bit (just as the instruction on the lid said!). The taste is lovely! I love almonds, raw or toasted, so I didn't expect not to like it.

Its a perfect addition to my diet, making sure I get plenty of good fats in me and keeping the hunger at bay (eating this too made me feel so much fuller). I will definitely repurchase!
on 31 December 2016
I have been eating peanut butter for the last couple of months, it is an old addiction now. Crunchy Almond by Meridian has taken my taste buds to a different world. It is incredibly tasty, it has this wonderful oily texture and it smells amazing. Finished all 3 in a week!
on 22 May 2014
Note, though, that these are only 170g jars, so smaller than the average peanut butter type jars. So I am already half way through my first jar and glad they come in packs of 3.
It's my first try of this butter and I am a convert; much prefer it to peanut butter and is not too salty.

The jars came very well packed in their own box; one jar had leaked a bit of oil, but because of the packaging it didnt affect other items in my order. Well done Amazon!
on 18 November 2015
Love this stuff - and a good deal. I particularly like the crunchy element of this - adds to the flavour. I love it on toast in the mornings with avocado - delicious and healthy. Or on rice crackers in the afternoon - yum!!
on 30 August 2016
I can't believe how much I like this, thought I wouldn't get on with the crunchyness of it, as I find chewy/chrunchy food difficult to get on with but no, no problems at all. Very tasty and love it on toast, ryvita, ricebreads etc.
on 26 July 2017
Healthy and tasty
on 11 February 2017
wow what prompt delivery ordered one day arrived the next! and what can i say about the product - just yum... would only ever eat Meridan butters due to geourgous taste and NO palm oil...
on 7 June 2017
Very nice like it a lot.
on 22 September 2016
The best one from Meridian, crunchy is so much better than smooth! Love this!!
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2014
Tastier than peanut butter, no added sugar or oils. Must have and so tasty, great on toast or bread. It tastes every bit as good as peanuts