Customer reviews

LINDY 2m USB OTG Cable - Black, Type Micro-B to Mini-B
Size: 2m|Change

on 29 April 2015
Purchased to use with the DSLR Controller Android App and my Canon DSLR. Works brilliantly for this purpose with my various phones and tablets. Not sure about the colour coding - does the red plug mean HOST? Or perhaps the red band on the black plug? Fortunately it doesn't matter because it has different plug types and in my application the micro plug always goes in the phone/tablet (host) and the mini plug in the camera.
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 January 2017
Functions as designed and intended although the cabling is slightly thinner than is considered to be ideal. The length will allow a DAP and the amplifier to be located in different pockets when necessary and act as an option to the OEM-supplied 10cm connector. The connections at both ends are positive and strong without being over-tight.

Sold by Lindy who have a reputation for quality and reliability; numerous prior purchases of various cables (Computer, Hi-fi and general purpose) confirm their claims.
on 4 December 2014
Works fine - it connects to android micro-usb sockets on my Moto G LTE phone and Nexuse 7 - needs a pit of a push to click it into the micro-usb socket.

I use this short cable to connect a Canon 70D DSLR to a Nexus 7 mounted on the hot shoe so that I can use the "DSLR Controller " app.

If you want to hand-hold the Nexus, you will need to 1m / 2m cable.
on 5 April 2016
Works with my iBasso D-zero DAC but I notice a hint of difference in the sound quality. The clarity of the female vocals just dropped a little, and the background sounds faded a tad bit. Might be placebo since I have not used my DAC for two months. I used this to transfer camera photos to my phone and I cannot complain about the speed. Overall, a good product!
on 11 February 2017
I used the cable to connect my windows tablet to my Garmin etrek25 hand help gps so I could use the tablet to plan walking and cycle routes. Cable quality is excellent, well priced and quick delivery.
on 14 August 2015
It took a lot of finding for my Kindle as not a lot of cables like this are available. The OTG is the important part of this cable as a normal cable does not work for transferring photos from a camera to the Kindle.This one works very well, I am happy with this purchase, it was well packaged and delivered within the given times.
on 26 July 2015
I bought this as a phone to external DAC cable. It works as described. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the sound quality versus other USB cables as I haven't got any. For it's purpose, I wish if it was even shorter, but I'm sure there are other uses which require a slightly longer cable. Overall very happy with my purchase.
on 6 December 2015
Used for a dlsr (6d) to live view during a photoshoot to a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.
Worked well, long and held up to constant work.
Saves having a separate OTG adaptor and usb cable.
Cable is well made and feels like it'll withstand my demands.
on 23 March 2017
This little cable was purchased to connect a Cannon camera to Samsung smartphone. Worked perfectly first time. Lindy is a sign of quality in my opinion.
on 8 June 2017
The otg cable works brilliantly connecting my tablet to my fiio DAC.
Great sound.