on 8 February 2015
This is a beautiful book, the sort that will be treasured for many years. I love the little flip animation along the edge of the pages, the poster and the little activities at the back. A very well thought through book
on 12 December 2013
what can i say? snoopy is a legendary classic that is not just funny, but witty and clever! i would definitely reccomend it but perhaps it is a little too expensive?
but still it is amazing and unique. buy it!
on 19 April 2015
Loved reading Snoopy again, I read Snoopy when I was a child and 25 years later I'm now ready it on my Kindle. The stories are so varied and so enjoyable. Takes me back to my childhood when I use to by my comics on a Sunday. Snippy will always be a favourite of mine.
on 21 April 2015
very popular and easy to read, especially for the more reluctant reader.
on 24 December 2014
Great buy. My 10 year old boy is loving these!
on 11 July 2014
My son says: Great! Super funny!
on 20 November 2015