Customer reviews

Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Xbox One)
Platform: Xbox One|Change
Price:£9.75 - £69.95

on 2 June 2016
This Skylanders Starter Pack is very good value for money and has given my children hours of fun. I really like the idea that this starter pack allows you to play the game but additional characters are able to be bought if you wanted to expand the collection and play more.

Quality - 5/5
Fit for purpose - 5/5
value for money - 5/5
Overall - 5/5
In overall I was very impressed with this Skylanders Swap Force and would definitely recommend this.

Delivery: I ordered this through Amazon Prime so this was with me the next day and well packaged.

I will try to answer any questions you may have.
If you feel my review has helped you in any way then please press the 'Yes' button below.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2015
Brilliant game I bought it for my son for Christmas and he really enjoys it. It's fun to play because the actual characters that are included in the game take part. It seems so real.
I would definitely reccommed it.
One person found this helpful
on 19 February 2018
good one
on 7 June 2016
started my grandsons excitement for skylanders, he is near 6. adores this game. simple but immersive
on 4 February 2016
Our 5 year old really enjoying another round of Skylanders! Need quite a few different Skylanders early on to complete side missions, including at least a Giant.
on 16 February 2016
Absolutely thrilled I bought this pack, it has 3 new skylanders, portal and new awesome game. My boys are over the moon playing it.
on 16 February 2015
Arrived quick & good price. My son pleased he now has this on the xbox one and so much difference with the graphics from the wii.
One person found this helpful
on 20 April 2017
Just what my grandson wants
on 26 May 2016
very good quality and really worth to buy from this seller. Thank you very much
on 9 January 2014
As Xbox one has not been released in Denmark yet, I had to buy the game in UK. It's an European game also with Danish language, it is fun for all my kids (5,9 and 12 years) and it was fast delivery.
5 people found this helpful