Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:£13.90 - £44.99

on 11 June 2017
excellent product, fast delivery
on 3 November 2013
I think it is the best NHL so far! Don't look back at the older ones. this is sharp, fresh and absolutely boss to play. It was worth every penny, I love it. Go Canucks!
on 9 January 2014
It seems this is a really good present,my grandsons love it.They use it all the time and I'm happy they value my christmas present.
on 24 November 2013
This game keeps me entertained for hours, its as good as FIFA 14, if not better! Well worth the price and actually the price was very reasonable consider I pre-ordered it. GET THIS GAME!
on 16 April 2014
I'm totally new to NHL (and ice hockey), I don't even watch the game, and despite being a big fan of sporting game titles, I haven't played an NHL game since (I think) the Megadrive days! So I really expected a steep learning curve when I bought this game. I half expected to play it once and resell it! EA Sport games also tend to be hit and miss, the same title can be good or bad depending on the year (for example; this year FIFA was great, NBA Live terrible). So I really didn't know what to expect from this game.

I was very pleasantly surprised. After a play-through of the tutorials I figured out some of the basics (very basic! Such as what "offside" is in NHL (very different to football), how to win a faceoff, what a "deke" is, etc) and with a bit of twiddling of the settings I managed to find a level that was challenging but where I could win occasionally. As I started winning more often it was nice to find out I could change slider levels (like NBA 2K) to make minor adjustments rather than jumping up to the next difficulty setting (where I was just getting trashed every game!), being able to tweak the game in this way, with a view to eventually changing difficulty, makes progression (with a view towards getting better at playing the game) much easier, less frustrating and more enjoyable. Especially as the difference between difficulty levels is night and day (across EA Sport titles!).

And, oh, WOW; is it fun!?! Single player is just great, from the first faceoff you are playing with a big grin on your face, with all of the usual options (play a career, take control of a team, play a friendly, play the game of the day, etc), enough to keep anyone busy for months. Multiplayer (playing together on one console; I haven't tried online multiplayer yet) is an absolute blast, the game ceases to be an ice hockey game and becomes a boxing simulator, occasionally interrupted by some ice hockey!

I only just bought this game (probably closer to the launch of NHL15 than the time 14 hit the shops), from now on this game will be on my list for release day purchases! I was really pleasantly surprised by this game, and it has provided a nice introduction to ice hockey for me.
on 19 November 2013
This is the best game in the series and seems to change a whole lot of the game with the new enforcer engine.

The hits are amazing the speed in which the game flows at is great

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
on 8 November 2015
Rite after my last NHL game was NHL 11 by ear sports I hated it it was just awful pro control's etc I like basic classic controls having picked NHL 14 up in a second hand shop was shocked it was only £1.99 double checked to make sure it was that price having got home played it very good game graphics very good gameplay very smooth and the feature to use NHL 94 retro style control system added bonus plus anniversary mode all the classic 94 with awsome graphics having been a 2k fan instead of each on NHL games I give ea a massive thumbs up NHL 14 is a very good game
on 23 October 2013
I have been a big fan of Nhl games for a long time and this one doesn't disappoint.
Highly recommended
on 14 November 2013
Amazing game! Failed to get bored of it, would recommend it to all hockey fans! The graphics are very good and the game play is amazing! The only fault is that some players looks and game faces have not been updated otherwise a fantastic game
on 24 April 2014
Top game with amazing graphics hours of fun for you and your mates
Be a pro mode is a must