Platform: Nintendo Wii U|Change

on 1 February 2014
My hubby loves this game. It's great that there is a 2 (and more) player mode although would be better if all players could use the gamepad as you have to take in turns so really shouldn't be a problem. Still it is a great fun game.
on 28 February 2017
My little boy loved it
on 29 January 2014
This was a Xmas present for my Grandson. My Son had brought him the Wii U for Xmas and I was told that this was what he wanted to go with it. I am not exactly au fait with these games but I understand that he absolutely loves it!
on 13 September 2015
Excellent purchase
on 14 July 2014
Well this game is very much like playing the game on your phone or I pad, did think it may have a different format, Grandson played the game, but soon lost interest, seen it and done it..
on 5 December 2015
Nephew loves it
on 28 December 2013
I bought this for my 11 year old son for Christmas he played it non stop for hours. He loved it.
on 8 April 2016
Taken a while to review as we have only just played it ( forgot we bought it ) and it doesn't work . So not sure what the game is really like as havnt got to play it .
on 28 February 2015
Fun
on 31 October 2014
Arrived very quickly, good game