on 2 December 2015
Love it!
on 12 December 2014
Huge problems setting it up in the first place needed Apple’s tech team to sort over the phone.
Once working it runs by its self. Wifi is excellent noticeably faster than my bt hub.
on 2 July 2016
It seems to be doing what it ought. Noticeably less wide & long compared to my 1TB earlier model but of course several times taller.
on 29 June 2015
Why would you not have one of these? Excellent design that fits into the lounge perfectly and a much stronger signal than previously. I regularly get over 30 devices on it with wifi extenders down the garden to my man cave.
on 22 September 2015
So pleased I bought this product. Very good and simple to set up with my Mac mini.
on 11 August 2014
Great product. Does exactly what it's meant to and connects to open reach fibre directly (without and hassle) which means I can ditch the talk talk router and free up some plug space.
on 19 May 2015
Took me 40 mins to set up, mainly because I put the WAN cable in the wrong place. A few small tweaks and we have an uber fast wifi supporting the backups! Excellent product. High quality make. Very happy.
on 19 March 2015
Beautiful design, almost silent. Great bit of kit
on 1 July 2016
Stylish, small and unobtrusive, and no noise at all. Also very simple to set up
on 22 April 2016
It's all good until it breaks! And unfortunately Apple hardware does break!
What's even worse is Apple's way of dealing with you!
Nice....