Price:£3.50 - £12.00

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 December 2016
Update I have just purchased another pair they are so good
These are the best socks I have ever had, I've nether worn a par of socks so comfortable as these are, I'm a size 10 and ordered large which is size 9-11.5.
It's worth paying that bit extra for good quality, time will tell how long they will last.
I will give an update soon.
Please click on the “Yes” button below if this review has been helpful thank you.
on 12 March 2017
Good quality socks, fit as expected and very comfortable.
on 21 March 2017
Very comfy for my little runs!
on 10 October 2016
Have owned my first pair of these socks for at least 18 months now, using as running socks. I generally run 4 or 5 times a week, 5 to 7 km each time, including some longer runs up to half marathon distance. So my first pair of these have probably done at least 100 runs by now (now have extra pairs so the original ones haven't covered all those runs). Socks probably get washed weekly (if you have time to wash running kit after every use feel free, I don't). I was previously using standard cotton sport socks or bamboo socks. I found that running with cotton or bamboo socks was comfortable, but would generally result in the sock heel wearing through in a few weeks. So wanted something more durable.

So after 18 months' use:
comfort: have had no issues with blisters or rubbing heel or sock seam rubbing on toes etc. during any running. (Of course parts of feet still get a bit sore at end of long run). So very good.

heat/moisture: have used at 0C through to 25C. No issues to report.

durability: impressed. No parts wearing thin, no unstitching issues. Shape and elasticity still very good, softness still good. Heel and toe reinforced areas still thick material. Some piling (bobbles) but isn't causing an issue. Colour retention good, black area still black, white areas slightly discoloured (but these socks get washed in a colours load), grey heal and toe areas have lightened a bit. Standard cotton socks tend to wear thin well within this time, and also tend to go hard and/or lose shape. With no issues after 18 months these socks should last for a long time to come.

So overall have been very impressed with these socks, are built to last and comfortable. I would highly recommend them versus normal cotton sports socks, with their much higher durability these things will pay for themselves over a year or so. I've not yet used these socks for other sports but don't see why they wouldn't be suitable for a range of other sports. I've not used another brand of running socks so can't directly compare to other running socks.
on 18 June 2014
I needed some proper socks as I've been running in Vibram FiveFingers for a while and have been using the same socks for both normal shoes and those. Looked at these in store and they seemed a good quality and had a good review from the person in store who said they regularly used them. Delivery was very good and very prompt. However, the socks themselves were awful. After squeezing my feet into them, I had to take them off after 20minutes of walking because they were so tight, my feet were cramping. I got the largest size (size 12-13) and I'm only a size 12 so they should have fitted perfectly. I'll be going back to the ToeToe socks I used before now from now on. Overall very disappointed in the product but the service was good.
on 10 May 2013
The socks arrived on time and in perfect order.
However I still get blisters and rubbing when I run 10 mile and upwards.
Having said that they are comfortable and are probably best for running at shorter distances.
on 24 February 2014
These are the best running socks I've had so far. They don't shrink, provide good cushioning and are the least sweaty I've had.
on 27 June 2016
Love these socks, they fit very well and are so comfortable when exercising. Also I seem to struggle with it feeling like socks are moving around inside my shoes when I do certain exercises but not with these! they're a little pricey sure, but didn't stop me buying another pair! :-)
on 11 August 2014
Good socks, fair price, delivered promptly . No complaints!
on 15 October 2014
These shrunk in a 40 degree wash and are now too tight to get on. I don't know if I should have washed them at a lower temperature but I've never had the same issue with any other socks and I don't think it's hygenic to wash socks at a lower temperature.