on 10 June 2014
Bought this to protect my girlfriend's new Galaxy Note 3. This is a lovely case and, coupled with a screen protector, gives great protection without having to faff about opening a front flap.

I went for the satin-silver trim which also gives the Galaxy Note 3 a much more quality look and feel (along the lines of an iPhone) without making it much more bulky whilst adding the obvious protection if you drop it. Or should I say 'when'? LOL

I particularly like the metallised buttons for the volume and on/off buttons which feel the same as if the case were not fitted and you were using the phone 'naked'. The cheap rubber/plastic-only case (i.e. without these moving buttons - just rubber/plastic over the Samsung ones) for my Galaxy S4 now seems horrible by comparison and I am currently awaiting exactly the same style Spigen Neo Hybrid to be delivered for my own S4 now.

Buying a second one because you liked the first one so much has got to be a good recommendation, hasn't it? OK, you can get cheaper but you really do get what you pay for with this case. Go on... you know it makes sense!
on 11 August 2014
I've been using the case for about 2 weeks now & the paint hasn't started to peel off yet like others have mentioned & I am monitoring it closely. My main complaint with this case is that I cannot use the headphone jack properly with any of my headphones (apart from one pair with a straight jack connector) as they don't fit properly as they all have an L shaped jack connector. I also find it a lot harder to get the stylus out but that could be down to having big hands & the cut out looks like it has more than enough space. Overall it's a good case as it doesn't bulk up the case like my Otterbox Defender does but it's protection level compared to that isn't as good but acceptable nonetheless.
on 4 May 2014
I agree with another reviewer that it seems rather expensive for what it is - the packaging it comes in seems higher quality than the case itself.. Also it is rather bulky, it adds about 2mm to the edges all around the phone and squares off and adds a few mm to the depth. The phone is a large one to start off with and this does add not an insignificant bulk to this. It does look like an iPhone in a way, as others have noted, but a huge bulky one - like its big brother that has been working out with steroids!

Edit: after trying it n everyday use, I find that it makes the phone feel really too bulky in my pocket and have decided to return it.
on 18 December 2013
After reading numerous positive reviews about this product, I bought it for my new Note 3. I am extremely glad I did. It looks brilliant on the phone, gives great protection and feels very high quality. I can confirm that the seller 'Keep in Case' does sell completely authentic cases (I checked the manufacturer product code within the box on the official Spigen website) and have great delivery times (I received mine 2 days before the estimated delivery date). Don't hesitate when buying from them! Would recommend this case paired with a MediaDevil screen protector to everyone with a Note 3 or iPhone for that matter. It is the perfect balance between quality, functionality and style.
on 13 April 2014
Its really that good, yes it does add a little size to your note 3 but the quality and feel of the case makes it look like the phone has no cover on it. I've had quite a few positive comments. Now 4-5 months on from purchase and its still going strong, looks good and has most importantly protected the phone when Ive dropped it. I found adding both sections together before applying to the back of the phone is easier than rubber first then metal surround.

If you have a note 3 you need this case!
on 1 February 2016
Great case but the bezel is made from plastic and not alouminium, other than that i found out with time that dust started to collect in the usb charging port since the case was installed and i took it off to save my phone, dont know why it attracted so much dust in the port while the case was on but since i took it off i dint have that issue as much.
on 19 August 2014
I have been using this case from the day that I purchased it 6 months ago It looks great and, possibly, makes the phone look more attractive. It has absorbed numerous drops without damaging the screen

Unfortunately, after 6 months of constant use, the "metal" rim cracked at its thinnest part and the case is now useless. You would probably expect it to last a bit longer if you are paying £20.
on 28 January 2015
Looks and feels nice, adds extra protection with not much bulk....BUT... The headphone socket is far too small to fully engage the 3 mm plug, so you have to remove to listen to your music. And as quite a few reviews mention, the plastic frame breaks after a while doing this. (Mine lasted only 3 months) So overall, close but no cigar. . The small headphone socket essentially means this is not fit for purpose.
on 15 January 2015
I've had this case for 11 months, it broke yesterday. it performed well during its lifetime, although my screen did take some superficial damage, so not as well as I'd have liked. Also, it makes the phone look huge.
on 5 January 2014
As other reviewers have said, this case looks superb. It's an impressively precise fit, and once fitted, it becomes part of the phone.. it doesn't look like a case at all, and actually improves the appearance of the Galaxy Note 3. I'm very happy with it.