on 29 June 2014
KT at her very best
on 19 July 2013
What a brilliant album album! I have her first 3 albums but I wasnt too impressed with her last two works. However, this is a real change of direction to a more folky, country, bluesy sound. Her voice is like treacle which has come through in parts previuosly which is why I have remained a fan but on this album her voice smouldered on every track. KT really has matured to be one of the greatest female vocalists of this country. If you like folk, blues or country music this is a must for your collection.
on 26 June 2016
Brilliant album
on 19 June 2013
Well this one just speaks to me and it just feels right and its all good ! as a fan over the years I love watching Jools show and she come's alive on that show and we see a deeper side and this is thre KT I love ,thanks jools for having her on the show !he's a great friend to have fellow music fan's do there stuff a great atmostphere to .
Brilliant !.
on 16 July 2013
I have to confess this is my first KT Tunstall album...simply because I fell in love with Feel it All and then Yellow Flower...I impulse bought it! It is a very personal album, heartfelt and poignant. There is a raw honesty about every song....penned with depths of feeling. I love every track on it, each one feels like an old friend. Buy it!
on 6 August 2013
Great song's
on 16 July 2013
Bought this after attending a KT gig in Cornwall. Was a fan of her older stuff and was cautious that this change in output wouldn't be as good. Wrong ... the vast majority of tracks on this album are excellent. A couple should have been left on the recording studio floor, but the remainder are very well worth the purchase.
on 19 July 2013
Have been a fan of KT Tunstall for a few years and have bought previous cds. This one is completely different and took a
few plays before a got a feel for it. I note that John Parish plays on some of the tracks. He played on Let England Shake
By PJ Harvey and there is a definite connection.
on 11 October 2015