on 26 November 2014
Very happy with this tin. No dents when it arrived because it was wrapped REALLY well. Holds the average size tin of Frosties and I'm really pleased. Looks ggrrrrreeeaattt!!!

Good value for the money I paid.

Highly recommended.
on 21 August 2013
The tin arrived promptly and looks good: reflecting the online picture. Only reason it didn't get top marks is because despite lots of bubble wrap the tine arrived with some dents which couldn't be completed pushed back out. I guess it now looks retro vintage?
3 people found this helpful
on 24 October 2015
I have bought several of these tins and this one is also fine, keeps my frosties nice and crisp. It has a good weight to it
on 3 November 2014
Definately must have to keep those memories alive. Just a shame it is not big enough to fit a family sized pack into.
on 2 March 2016
Great tin, great fitting lid. Spacious! Strong!
on 8 February 2015
This is grrreat!!!! Lovely tin and it keeps the cereal fresh.
on 9 June 2015
Great
on 25 August 2014
Good item
on 7 July 2013
I love this cereal tin,goes perfectly with my other ones. It holds a 500gram box of cereals and can be kept in the original ceral inside bag. I will be visiting this site again.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 May 2014
The tin that arrived is a different design. Not sure why we didn't get the green one in the online photo. Will be returning item