on 23 November 2017
If you find yourself in desperate need for an Eagles CD there are quite a few to choose from. After All a lot of us have a copy of Hotel California......Amen! However you know a lot of other songs. So I went a bit crazy and brought a lot of the Cds. The Complete Greatest Hits.....not only covers there very best work but sounds wonderful. However I would most definitely buy Eagles Live for an amazing concert to go with your The Complete Greatest Hits double CD. Great stuff........Happy memories.
on 30 September 2016
Always liked The Eagles in my youth (about one hundred years ago), and seeing the silly price of this cd, I was instantly compelled to stick it in my basket!
I have played the cd quite a few times now, and aside from the excellent music, and the equally excellent choice of tracks, the same has transported me right back to when I did not have much of a care in the world.
How times change!
Excellent cd though, and well worth the money.
Highly recommended.
on 28 April 2017
Great album apart from the card board sleeve. All their greatest hits are included on those two CDs,
so just relax and enjoy those great songs'
They do not make music like this quality these days.
on 4 December 2017
Has all the tracks i wanted. So 5 stars from me.
on 8 March 2014
The sound is ok. Definitely 'remastered'. It has that, technically correct, sound about it which somehow or other manages to remove some of the atmosphere from the original recordings. My main gripe is the packaging. These full priced (£8) discs arrived in a heat sealed plastic covered cardboard thing, the likes of which you would get as a freebie with a struggling newspaper. Come on Amazon. Don't start compromising on quality. You can demand the best from your suppliers. This item is downright tacky.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 December 2013
BRILLIANT COLLECTION OF ALL OF THEIR FAMOUS TRACKS plus many more on a 2 CD album. If you want just one album to represent The Eagles in your music collection, then this is the one to buy. The appeal of the group is still great, I'm 68 and like them, I have a 3rd cousin in his early 20's who considers them to be his fave group, need I say more, yes great recording quality and thoroughly recommended.
on 7 April 2014
Um, so most of my reviews are for jazz or jazz fusion. So what on Earth am I doing here ?
Well, sometimes the phrase 'classic songs' is just true - there are so many on here, I'd forgotten just how prolific they were in their hey-day.
What I like is in particular are the vocal harmonies - dang, those boys had (have?) a great balance.
Combine that with memorable melodies, and you have a stream of winners.
Am I a country boy now?
on 10 August 2017
A great 2 CD collection of the Eagles hits, music to chill out to, or great to listen to when driving.
on 6 April 2017
I sing the Eagles songs all the time and never understood why I didn't have an CD in my collection. I love it and highly recommend.
on 8 March 2016
Borrowed this from the library initially a few years back, and fell in love with this collection. It was surprising to realise how many songs I remembered since radio only plays a small sample of their hits. Fell in love with a lot of the ones I had not heard previously, also. Excellent collection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse