on 13 January 2014
Probably what you'd expect for the money, lots of pages are stuck together, my husband uses his diary daily & can't imagine this will last a year, so have purchased a different one from staples. I wouldn't recommend this, spend an extra pound or two for something far better quality.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2013
simple clear layout. Only minor gripe is that the weekend is smaller than the week days but it's fine for what I use it for.
on 13 December 2014
Got this for my mum who has poor eyesight. She finds it very useful
on 17 February 2015
good value for money
on 20 January 2014
Unfortunately it arrived with a slightly bent corner. This may have been the fault of the Post man trying to push
it through the door before giving up and leaving me a card.
However, it is an excellent product.
on 29 July 2014
does what it says on the cover
on 25 April 2015
Its great for the price.
on 7 September 2013
It has all the right dates. A week to view . What more can I say. It was fine
on 27 September 2013
I need two of these diaries each year one for business and one for personal use.I do not use "electronic style" diaries as I am so afraid that the details can disappear ! Give me good old paper and pen and I am happy that all of my appointments etc are there in black and white. Very good quality for the price and just by sending an email to the seller I received both in red as I wanted with quick delivery. Very good service and supplier can highly recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2013
I felt the quality is good for that which it is for. I also quite appreciate have accounts and other pages at the back. Thank you for getting to me as swiftly as you could!

See one answered question