on 12 January 2014
The music tracks were an ok mix and as the seller described. However I bought this mostly for the dance bonus dance DVD because my 6 year old loves to dance. He's looked at it twice and lost interest. There are 3 dance videos and they aren't for the more popular songs so I'm a bit disappointed with it.
One person found this helpful
on 25 March 2017
This item arrived today, beware buyers this is not new. No sellaphane round the box and various damage to box itself.
on 8 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter's birthday party. I deeply resented paying £8 for it since it's full of utter cack, however my 4 and 6 year olds love it. It comes with a dvd that shows you how to do all the dance moves, particularly loved by my 4 yr old boy. The only downside is that both children are now aware of 1D, despite my best efforts to shield them from the band until now....
on 23 December 2013
Arrived on time and is as described. Its a present for a little girl so I'm sure she will love singing and dancing along to the music. At a very good price so would recommend on that basis, probable not easy listening for the older generation!!
on 21 January 2017
I like the combination of CD and DVD music videos.
on 28 January 2014
This was another xmas present my granddaughter loves it

dance around the house all the time

I would recommend to my friends
One person found this helpful
on 19 January 2017
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 3 December 2013
My sons who are aged 4 and 6 love this CD. It is just as described and is what they wanted.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2014
I have bought this for my 8 years old for his school performing and it's great. My boy and his friends love it!
on 28 December 2013
Granddaughter was happy with this item as it was on her christmas list, not sure she has played it yet. Happy with service.