on 25 September 2013
A nice enough story, which my daughter really enjoyed. It is somewhat galling, though, that such a short text contains several spelling and continuity errors, including the name of one character. Perhaps a second corrected edition would be a good idea, and worth it.
on 15 September 2013
my 3 year old daughter and six year old son love this story in equal measures my girl loves the vivid pictures and my son loves the fact that its educational (hes a swot lol) both me and my husband love telling this tale before bed. get it you wont be disappointed and for the price its a no brainer!!!
on 4 July 2013
I liked it because it was magical and kind because the fairy helped her to find all her letters because she gave her clues.....written by my 7 year old daughter.....
on 4 December 2013
I loved that book quite a lot. Love Sophie. I hope you could read me it sometime again because it is a very wonderful book.
on 22 October 2013
This book is too simple for over fives. My daugter who is just 7 read it in less than five minutes