Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 August 2017
got for the grandchildrens new music centre, keeps them occupied
on 28 August 2017
great for the kids
on 5 February 2015
kids love signing along
on 8 July 2014
I hate this CD and only bought it because my 8 year old daughter wanted it for her party. It has 5 stars because all the children danced their socks off and had a great time. Apparently they hear it at school discos etc. seemed to be a hit.
on 1 April 2014
We bought this disc for a birthday playlist for our daughters 30th party. We ordered several discs to put together a varied playlist and thought this one was perfect for the children at the party.
on 5 July 2014
Great sing-along and we had fun using it for our little girls fifth birthday party.
on 4 April 2014
My granddaughter just loves it, songs that she knows and can sing along to with her friends and even songs that I know and sing to my grandson.
on 28 February 2014
Great, bought for my daughter's 5th birthday party. The kids enjoyed it.
Played it for my daughter a whole week before the party
on 27 December 2013
A gift for my little grandaughter for xmas . And she loves it ! For a five year old she can sing along very well , the dancing is very good too . Recommend to anyone with young outgoing kids .
on 16 December 2015
I ordered this for my daughters birthday party - it was well received