on 18 April 2017
Excellent!!!! Just what I needed and a very good price. Quick delivery also!!!
on 2 April 2017
Fits perfectly, very impressed, looks great thank you
on 16 January 2017
Brill
on 5 January 2017
Like it very much
on 25 March 2014
This product looks great but I don't think its a very good product. Within 2 weeks of use it had already cracked around the edge where it surrounds the volume switch. Its also very hard and rigid and I doubt whether it would absorb enough impact to prevent damage to the phone if it was dropped. The edges around the top and bottom are bevelled away from the phone surface further reducing its protection. The rigidity of the case also make it difficult to operate the volume and the on/off buttons. I will be returning this product.
on 22 July 2013
Nice cover, makes my phone look better and it protects it. Did find it a bit hard to put on but once on I like it
on 24 February 2016
it arrived fairly quickly and i guess it is a good value for the money (it was really cheap). Quality wise i wouldn't say it is the most amazing case ever, it looks like in the pictures but it is very hard material (it took me some time to put the phone in and then again to take it off :)). it got easily scratched on the back and it does show on it but i guess that is normal.
it also got 2 small cracks in 2 places after 3 weeks of use...

bottom line it is ok but i would invest in something more qualitative next time, a silicone case would be a lot better.
on 23 February 2016
I am very happy with this product. The phone case came very quickly. The design on the case is very pretty. Although it does rub off after time which is expected. But it's not a big problem because I expected it too after a couple of month. Very please and would buy again for the price, can't even complain at paying postage for the price.
on 12 October 2013
I had ordered this item in the wrong size, but it was as good as the description and picture, I contacted the seller, they asked me to return it, and they sent the correct one by the next post, and put a free gift in, this product also looks like it will stand the test of weare.
on 21 May 2016
arrived on time and has proved to be excellent. It has kept my phone safe and sound even when pushed into a back pack every day for a week while I was on holiday in Uist. Many thanks