on 27 December 2017
It is made of nice looking strong materials and it is not too hard to assemble.

If you are confident that you can do it right then go for it, it will be good for you, but it is very easy to do it wrong and ruin the end end result, which I did.

The main problem I see with it is the missing holes and/or marks in the spots where the screws have to be screwed into the wood. The spots where I find this problem to be more evident is when installing the support legs to the side and center rails. If you leave 1mm of gap between rail and support, the weight will rest on the screw, instead of the support.

The other problem I had was that the beams that support the matress float above the center rail and made noise when I moved at night. I solved it by putting a layer of thick card from Amazon boxes between the beams and the rail, the card acts as dampening material and makes the bed silent.

The instructions I received came in black and white printouts with grayscale pictures and the images could have been clearer. I would advise QR code and online instructions as a very easy way to improve this.
on 8 January 2018
Really sturdy bed - nicely made, easy to put together and looks fantastic. Delivery was excellent (although it arrived extremely early in the morning, the delivery guy had alerted us to the early start, and promised to deliver the bed to our house without waking us up. Would have been fine if we didn't have barking dogs!). Arrived with the wood completely untreated so we were able to paint it to suit our own taste. Be aware that this bed has SEVEN legs (the 6 you can see in the picture, plus one in the very centre of the bed). This is not a problem but may make underbed storage a bit tricky.All in all an excellent, british-made bed!
on 10 August 2017
Wow! what a fantastic bed frame for the money. I admit at first I was dubious, mostly because of the money & when it turned up in a box & I laid everything out, I thought where do I start!! However, thanks to the helpful instructions (yes, I said helpful!) & a hand from my brother, we had it built in about an hour. Once up it is very sturdy & strong. I love the slight new wood smell too, but that's not overpowering. Having used it for over a week now I can report that it's great with the mattress on (I use a Simba) Takes a bit of getting used to coming from a sprung Divan, but no surprises there really. Delivery was quick & the driver helpful. All in all, it feels like it is a much higher priced product than it actually is. Many thanks for a great product!
on 28 July 2016
Excellent quality. Very strong, well made. Aswell as the extra wide slats there is three supporting legs in the middle. Verry easy to as. And excellent value for money. I was a cabinet maker for 25 years so I do know what am talking about.
on 3 October 2016
It's a bargain price so I'm not too disappointed. Like others have said some splitting of the wood was present when it was delivered, but nothing to weaken the structure so I didn't ask for replacements. I would agree it's solid - I'm 13 stone and I have no problems with it shifting under my weight. After 4 weeks the slats are in fine nick with no bending.

The instructions were generally good apart from the stabilising legs and long 'spine'. I think I probably did these wrong as I couldn't see how the side legs were supposed to touch the ground and also be supported by more than just a couple of screws so I've left them off despite them being recommended. Overall value for money - but probably needs two people to put it together in case anythings unclear or needs holding in place.
on 22 August 2017
Very happy with the bed,seems strong & happy that the slats screw straight into the frame & not into slat 'pockets'.Also very grateful to the delivery man who happily carried it up 3 flights of stairs where in the past ive used companies that would only deliver to ground floor then leave me with it.Would definetly recommend.
on 2 February 2018
Looks better than in the picture and seems to be very strong.
on 11 January 2018
Very good delivery and product
on 8 August 2017
Strong, sturdy, well-made, good clean design and made in the UK to boot. Clear assembly instructions. Assembly requires a little more thought than your average IKEA but not too arduous. We're extremely happy. It's a great bed!
on 16 November 2017
Excellent! Strong, high and durable, so far.