Customer reviews

Greatest Ever Bubblegum Pop
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 August 2013
Bought this today on the strength of the amount of tracks for the price, 60 tracks over 3 discs, and to pander toy my (guilty) pleasure in listening to the cheesiest 70s and 80s pop sometimes.

I'm happy to report that the pack delivers, and actually exceeds my expectations, and all tracks seem to be the original recordings, rather than what tends to happen on cheap compilations of "a member of the original band happened to be in the studio when we did this cover version" session albums of yesteryear.

Also, there are a few gems here that rarely appear on compilations, so I now have on CD for the first time.

On the whole, very pleased.
11 Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2015
Ive always loved 90s music and when I saw this album I bought it for my collection . it was excellent value for money with lots of brilliant songs on. I would definitely recommend this album to anyone who likes 90s music....
on 6 March 2017
arrived early and i love the cds as some great songs on them and was a very good price as well
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2013
this company dose 16 box set all of them are great and am buying them all because I like great songs and that's what you get with this set its Bubble-gum Pop 80 top hit all different types great bargain if you like early pop then buy this box set.
on 9 April 2015
I love the music from the 90s. I've received this item today- fast delivery- thanks. Overall, a very good buy!
on 30 September 2017
Great product and great seller to deal with.
on 11 November 2013
this has to be the best 90s box set I have heard I have even put it on a memory stick to play in the car
on 20 October 2016
Ahhh, the songs of my youth! Brings back a lot of good memories, an excellent album
on 14 January 2017
Present for my daughters birthday and she loves it
on 1 May 2017