on 3 November 2015
Absolutely fantastic suitcase for kids!!! Everyone comments on how cute it is when teddy is riding aboard too!!! It is amazing on how much you can pack into this case along with its extra pockets and inside zipped area. It can get a little wobbly on the wheels depending on the weight inside. However will definitely recommend and purchase another.
on 25 November 2013
very quick delivery, packaged excellently. My 4yr old loves it. she has two teddies on the front of the suitcase. Feels sturdy enough and will do the trick for our wee adventures.
would recommend this item to my friends.
on 13 August 2012
Bought this suitcase for my 5 year old daughter. She loved the pink colour, I liked hat it is not too pink. Also the pocket for the bear is nice.
Would be better if it had hard walls, but it did the job fine one loaded. Easy to pull and not too wobbly as other people say. If you do not run with it, it does not fall over to sides. My daughter managed it fine. Gives loads of space. Woud recommend to friends. Good value fo money.
on 8 December 2015
Not amazing quality but very reasonable for the price. I bought 3 one for each of my children and they loved them and the fact that their special teddies could travel on the outside and "see where they were going" rather than shoved in the case. Backpack straps are useful too when the parents need to carry an extra bag and hold a hand when they get too tired!
on 26 July 2015
Only two outings so far, but very impressed. Larger than I had anticipated with loads of pockets, straps and handles. My 5yo fills it to bursting and still does all the pulling along. The adjustable bear carrier is a great idea, freeing up space inside, and we have managed three 'friends' safely on board!
on 8 April 2013
Bought for my daughter who absolutely loves it - surprisingly it fits quite a lot more than you first think. As it is squishy not hard it is quite adaptable what you put in there. great that it carries teddy bear on front
on 29 April 2013
We have 2 cabin max ruck sacks that my husband and I use for hand luggage and have been very pleased with them. My 4 year old has a trunki trixie which she now considers herself too grown up for so this seemed like the ideal replacement. I ordered it on Saturday afternoon with the free super saver delivery and it came on Monday despite the estimate being towards the end of the week. Although we're not going on holiday until the end of May my daughter has been wheeling it round with her baby in the carrier and loads of toys in the case. It looked a little flimsy when I unpacked it but when full it's fine. All in all, excellent delivery speed, good quality product and a happy 4 year old. What more could you ask for?
on 4 August 2013
Brought 2 bags one for my 8 year old daughter and one for my 4 year old great niece as we're all going on holiday soon. They both love the bags, the only disappointing thing is that's its shown with a bear but comes with none. But that's a miner as they have there own to use.
All in all very pleased with the bags
on 28 December 2012
Bought this for my 5 year old for Christmas, for taking toys on flights but also to pack clothes for sleepovers. He wasn't impressed initially as it wasn't a toy, but he soon had plenty of fun strapping in his teddy and filling it with toys and now loves it. From grown up point of view, it's lightweight and easy for kids to pull along. Should make holiday travel fun! Also bought pink version for my daughter who also loves it.
on 14 June 2016
Great bag, seems well made and quite sturdy, it has an elasticated pouch on the front which differs from the picture that I ordered from however this is better for our needs. The trolley part is not removable but I can live with that, perfect for our son to load with stuff for holidays