on 26 July 2016
Having watched this back in the day on DVD I must say the Blu-Ray is a significant improvement in both picture and sound.
The concert itself is Robbie at his peak performing a stunning setlist.
the atmosphere captured on film almost oozes out of the screen and gives you a "god, I wish I could have been there feeling".
Robbie's vocals are top notch and as with most of his other concerts, he gets the crowd involved with his cheeky sense of humour.
An excellent purchase for anyone and will be staying in my collection.
on 22 September 2013
I am a Huge Fan of RW, and I Have All His Cd/Dvd Merchandise.
Although i was looking forward for this great edition, it was really a bit disapointed cause it doesnt brings much more than the First Edition of Live at Knebworth!
For a 10th anniversary celebration i was expecting for more bonus stuff, and more surprises on the contents of the dvds that RW had already got us used to.
But, For a Fan It's Always Another Item For His Collection... Although, It Could Be Better, Much Better I Think!
on 21 August 2013
I bought the deluxe box set, which is very nice, but the most important thing in it, the bd is the perfect example, how to do something competly wrong.

i don't really understand why is so hard to master concerts, because this is not the only one with bad mastering...and i can not understand that no one checks the result of a mastering. There isn't any quality control before product a many thousend disc of it? Or just no one cares?

Shame...
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2013
I ordered this as soon as it was announced, as I am a pretty big Robbie fan.

The original Knebworth concert DVD (What We Did Last Summer) has a great cardboard packaging and it is very impressive. I was looking forward to seeing what they would do with this 10th Anniversary Special Edition.

I am disappointed. The case is just a standard double disc plastic case, with a fairly plain 'back'. The insert is 4 pages, with no more details about the concert, and it has just a couple of glossy photos. The two discs themselves are plain black, with a little bit of white writing on them. Overall, the packaging is massively underwhelming.

I was hoping for a little bit more, seeing as Robbie himself is 'bigging' up this release (I saw him at Hampden Park during his current Take The Crown Tour performance, in which he stated in his 'conversation' with the crowd that this would be released very soon).

A new interview with the man himself reflecting back on the concert and the 10 years since, or a better quality booklet, and most definately a better quality box/case would make this edition much better. This release looks rushed, and very cheaply produced.

Even though I know I will be impressed (AGAIN!) with the contents of the discs, overall I am disappointed with the total item. For such an occasion, especially since Robbie himself states that the gigs at Knebworth were unbelievably special to him, this should almost have flashing lights with bells and whistles.
on 31 October 2013
I love it. Seen the concert on youtube but seeing it on a TV screen, gives you the feeling of beeing there yourself.
Best concert I have ever seen, but seeing Robbie alive i Copenhagen 2013 (Take the crown tour) for the first time, was the highlight of my life.
on 29 October 2013
People are complaining about image quality and indeed, it's not BluRay quality. I am however not very unsatisfied. I put my TV on high motion rate, and everything looks just fine. So if you have a top TV you will be satisfied with this product.
on 10 January 2014
Excellent. Just as good this time round as when it wast released if not better. Not sure if there will ever a live performance as good as this again.
on 29 January 2014
I could not play this on my player because it was a DVD Ram. This was not stated on the web page so i was disappointed that I was unable to view it
on 16 August 2013
great live performance, good blu-ray picture for the age of the concert - a bit jittery at times but apart from that it's o.k. i like it.
on 17 August 2013
just love Robbie I would recommend this to all Robbie fans. bought one as a birthday surprise for a friend she was thrilled to bits.