on 12 April 2017
good
Three brilliant stories about murder - and the pain and suffering involved when one lives through the horror. The writing flows as you feel the angst that each of the victims have to suffer.
I enjoyed these short stories very much and would recommend them to any reader who likes to delve into the imagination of an extremely talented author.
The theme linking these three short stories is what would drive an ordinary person to commit murder. It is an interesting premise, the ordinary guy or gal who finds themselves in circumstances where they have to do something they never thought they could do. I enjoyed the way this was explored from a slightly different angle in each story. If you enjoy gritty fiction this is an excellent buy!
on 22 June 2013
An interesting collection of three short stories. Very entertaining! Not your usual type of murder stories. A few good twists. Recommended.
on 29 November 2014
Excellent! Three very different ways of killing people - well drawn characters, good plotting (some good twists and surprises) and very entertaining. I have the attention span of a maggot and this little collection kept me hooked - grateful thanks from my family! I really do recommend this collection, it's a treat to thoroughly enjoy three novels in a row and discover a new author - I will certainly track down more of this author!
on 21 November 2013
Well written stories that leave you guessing. I guess I was a little disappointed they weren't a little longer or that there wasn't more of them. Still a good read though.
on 19 February 2015
Three stories about murder told from the viewpoint of different protagonists. I`'ve knocked off a star as the first story telegraphed the ending so some of the satisfaction was lost. Interesting that the first person accounts varied between male and female although (as a man myself) I`m not sure how authentic the woman`s thoughts and feelings are.
Easy and entertaining reading.
on 31 January 2015
Nicely written and enjoyable reading -I am so glad I downloaded this collection of short stories and so nice the clever connection one story has with another and bringing baxk some of the earlier characters.This made the collection read like one novel and yet each chapter complete on its own.
on 27 May 2014
I found a couple quite hard to get into but once I did I loved them and could not put them down, would recommend to fans of this sort of book
on 6 May 2014
Three short stories which keep you guessing to the end. Each story has a complete and gripping tale........ read on.