on 18 May 2016
Awesome tablet case! Look after it and it looks after you! The battery on the keyboard lasts for months! I use it everyday and have charged it once!
on 22 July 2017
Just then njob 5hanks
on 20 April 2014
Looks good quality. Bluetooth connects easily. Enhances tablet. Case fits and slots line-up. Easy to remove keyboard from case if needed, magnets are strong (no straps). My tablet, case and keyboard weight 761g; still smaller and lighter than my 600pp hardback book! I would recommend this product!Thank You IVSO.
on 14 March 2014
I have had one of these cases for some months now and was initially impressed. I used it for typing letters etc. However six months on and some of the keys have stopped responding on the keyboard, I'm using the iconia's keypad to write this! I've never known if the keypad was charged as the charging light goes out almost as soon as I put it on charge, I use the tablet's charger as the keyboard did not come with one! Generally I have been pleased with it. There is one corner where the leatherette is separating from the plastic frame but I do use this case and tablet everyday and it goes everywhere with me! Maybe I was just unlucky and got a duff one!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 November 2013
This case/keyboard for the Iconia A1 is an excellent piece of kit that will allow you to use your tablet more like a mini laptop rather than just as a tablet. It is made of an attractive grained fake leather, with white top stitching, and the tablet sits snuggly into its compartment which is then secured by a hidden piece of velcro. This really has been designed for the Iconia. There are cut outs in all the right places for the cameras, speaker, headphone socket, memory card slot, HDMI port and USB connector. As a case, it works very well indeed, providing a good level of protection for the tablet. And you can use it just as a case if you wish because the bluetooth keyboard is secured to the cover by secure magnets so you can remove it should you wish, perhaps to make the tablet lighter to carry.
You will probably want to keep the keyboard in most of the time though as it is really excellent and really extends the usefulness of the tablet. Unlike some keyboards for tablets that I've used, this is just about spacious enough to allow me to whizz along, touch typing at almost the same speed as I do on my laptop. It is just worth saying that when there is a bluetooth keyboard connected, the onscreen keyboard won't appear. This is an advantage because you can see a lot more of what is going on your screen because the keyboard isn't on it. There are cursor keys to enable you to move around within a document or email, although you will still have to touch the screen from time to time because of the absence of a mouse. The chiclet settings of the keys really allow for a high level of accuracy even though they are not quite full size. There are also a function key which allows you to access things like your tablet's volume control, start a search etc. This is a keyboard that seems to have been specifically planned to work with Android and it does so extremely well. The keys have just the right amount of travel and feel positive and responsive. Pairing with the tablet itself was a piece of cake, and battery life so far seems fine. The stand on the back of the cover, holds the screen at just the right angle for using your tablet plus keyboard as a mini laptop.If you own an Acer Iconia A1, I would not hesitate to purchase this keyboard cover. It will make your tablet quite a lot more bulky so you may not choose to keep the tablet in it all the time. But for those occasions when you need to do some typing, you will find this invaluable.
on 31 October 2013
This has been a great addition to my tablet, it's easy to set up, seems to stay charged for a long time and works well, no troubles making the connection each time i turn it on it takes a few seconds to connect and then just works like a keyboard should, the case itself is good looking and offers great all round protection, it holds the tablet securely with easy access to all the buttons, I've given it 5 stars because i can't really fault it, or the way it works and it was delivered on time with no hassles and all for a good price, some of the cases i looked at cost more, didn't seem to offer anything better and didn't have the keyboard!
on 21 April 2014
good value, the case is very smart as well. Connected with Bluetooth straight after setting up the tablet to recognise..
on 17 December 2013
The Bluetooth keyboard connects easily to the tablet. The case is a nice snug fit with all the ports still accessible. The built-in stand works well and I use it a lot. It is quite a substantial case which should offer good protection if the tablet were to be dropped but which adds weight to the tablet. I like being able to type without half the screen covered by the tablets keyboard but, oddly, I couldn't find the £ key.

I would recommend it to anyone who prefers a physical keyboard and a substantial protective case.
on 12 September 2013
Love this keyboard, as a touch typist I could not use the tablet keyboard properly, but this is just the ticket. I can feel the keys under my fingers and can type properly.
on 25 July 2014
Only had this item for about a fortnight and several letter keys as well as the delete key have stopped working. Disappointing.