on 1 October 2013
This item exceeded expectations in every way, well made, tough, stylish, comfortable. Need I go on? Probably the best garment of this type I have ever bought.
on 25 December 2013
These vest are excellent for keeping warm and the material allows easy movement when swinging a golf club.
My only concern is the sleeve length. I have long arms and find the sleeves are to short and because the material is stretchy I am constantly trying to pull them down.
on 10 December 2014
Good quality finish and an excellent first layer. The fabric is light with a very close weave, not the thick itchy stuff used for cheaper products; lighter but just as warm, if not warmer.
on 4 February 2015
To say too small is an understatement, whilst I am not insubstantial even the one which was my size (according to the chart) could have comfortably fit someone half my size. Unfortunate purchase.
on 13 March 2014
My order arrived within a few days and was well packaged. The base layer is a tight fit and keeps me warm as required. Great price and product and I highly recommend.
on 23 February 2015
Very tight for a large/xlarge. Very comfortable garment when worn under motorbike clothing. I use at the first layer during winter riding.
on 5 January 2014
Ordered XXL as expected this to be "snug" fitting but even then it is very close fitting (more so than other versions I have used).
on 23 June 2014
item was too small
would not by again better items on sale. liked the item if it fit better [sorry]
on 21 August 2014
Good quality wicking shirt, comfortable fit, selection of colours a great layering item.
on 13 April 2015
great quality slightly small fits