on 6 November 2013
I have tried several screen protectors and always got bubbles.

I read the reviews of this one, that's why I ordered it. Was curious how it will work as teh price is very low, but it did contain 12 screen protectors.

Delivery was very fast. And the seller does care about your opinion - they send an email, as well how satisfied I am with their product.
The first protector I tried flaid, I did get bubbles, but only a tiny one compared to other screen protectors. However after that I managed to put it on the phone very quickly and without any bubbles. I can say that so far this is the best one I have used.

Great value for money, nicely packed, application card and cleaning cloth included as mentioned. And one protector lasts for a long time. I have been using the one I put on for more than 2 months. Would order them again!
on 13 August 2013
i brought these by mistake as they were listed with the i9500 products i did a search on so i wont be using them , but they look good quality and its not worth sending them bake will give to a friend who has a s3 mini as i think they will fit that
on 23 December 2013
I had purchased before some screen protectors with which i could NEVER get it to be bubble free. I wasted one protector from this 12 pack because i could not manage to line it up to my phone (i was the problem rather than the product) but then with the second one i managed pretty quick and it was 100% bubble-free. im happy to have 10 more. It does get dirty pretty quick, but i tend to not be very careful with these kinds of things..
on 21 August 2013
Don't waste your money on this product. Once you have applied the screen protector you cannot remove the second tab without leaving a sticky mess on the bottom right hand corner so pay a bit more money for a better protector!
on 25 February 2014
Was a little worried about these as the whole pack is so cheap, however having the first one on my phone for over 2 months with no problems these are just excellent value, just be careful fitting because once its on it's on!
I would recommend this product
on 9 April 2014
These are decent screen protectors, they've managed to keep my phone scratch-free even when my puppies have got to it! But they can be a real pain to put on, as once you spent 10 minutes aligning it, making sure there's no bubbles or dust, and you go to peel the final layer off... And it peels the whole screen protector off instead. I've had a better experience with the cheapest ones, so I don't think I'll be buying these again.
on 2 January 2014
Quick delivery. Bulk item at a fantastic price.
You can pay this price for just one screen protector on the high street.
on 22 October 2013
Ordered: 12 pack of screen protectors for Samsung Galaxy SIV mini.

The product arrived earlier than I expected to, in perfect condition and was exactly as described by the seller on Amazon.
They are very easy to apply - even for me, and I have never done one before without getting a lot of air bubbles in it!
I will probably not need all 12 but they were a great price and I am glad that they are there should I need them.
From when I selected the product, through the ordering process until it arrived at my door, it was not necessary to contact the seller as I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

I would definitely recommend MOFRED PRODUCTS, and I will not hesitate to use them again.
on 7 July 2014
received the screen protectors, arrived very quick,
you get six in the pack , they are good quality and are easy to put on ,
not so sure about the application card though, it just seem very flimsy, so would say its best to use an alternative method to apply the screen protectors,
I just used an old plastic phone card which was more solid and did the job,
on 26 October 2013
Easy to apply. Initially makes finger movement seem slightly sticky but that goes away after a short while.
Clear, not noticed any reduction in screen brightness etc..

Works well and good value for money.

Delivered promptly