on 26 July 2017
Amazing quality. This was the third different speaker I bought of Kitsound and love them all

For something that sits in your hand, incredible clarity and.solid bass without being over the top and booming
on 17 May 2017
Good piece of kit
on 15 March 2015
I was recommended a KitSound Ignite Mini by a friend who couldn't stop talking about how good her new speaker was. Slightly, dubious about buying a product I hadn't heard of before, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and trusted my friend's enthusiasm.

When I received it I was impressed with how sleek it looked and it's smooth finish, however I didn't think it was worth the build up my friend had given... until I turned it on. I had used portable speakers in the past and generally had the impression they were a good idea but didn't produce much. They were fiddley and a pain to connect and I usually gave up and put some headphones on or turned on the radio. To my delight the Ignite was fuss free and connected to my IPhone 4s within seconds. It was also easy to switch between devices which was helpful when my partner was fed up of Ellie Goulding on repeat.

I was impressed with how loud the little speaker could go, although pushing it to the max decreased the sound quality a little, if you really wanted it that loud using the aux lead solved the problem.

The ignite was easy to use and could be controlled by the buttons on the speaker or using a personal device (IPhone) this was a helpful feature when wanting to message or use other apps whilst listening to music.

I am pleased that I listened to my friends advise and happy to recommend it to many more. A great present for all ages, friends or family.
on 1 November 2013
Absolutely amazing sound. I have them in stereo and was so easy to configure. So so simple to operate. I have not used it for answering phone calls yet but everything I have tested works well. I'm well impressed. Battery life is good at present.
on 30 December 2013
When i looked at the image i imagined it to be big - but its just bigger than your palm but plays incredibly great! we loved it.
The best thing about it is it doesnt need to be connected to main always. The battery longs for at least 6 hrs i think.

Buy this if you need one just down next your bed and want to play anything from mobile or laptop using Bluetooth (or line in if you want)
on 6 June 2014
Best sounding speaker I have bought crisp sound with good bass for the size of it it's great. Well packaged. brought it on holiday and glad I did easy to pair aswell.

Update.. I have this speaker two years now and I can hand on heart day it is waterproof to my amazement I found it buried in my shed in a bucket of water I nearly cried I presumed it was the end for little kit. But 2 days in the hotpress and it is working 100% no crackiling everything works no distortion. I'm amazed by it. Great speaker for working in the garden and shed. Don't hesitate buy it. Its waterproof for gods sake and it doesn't say that on the box lol...
on 19 February 2014
Great sound from this little boom box! Its for my kitchen and to take into my garden as well, really impressed for the money
I've already recommended it to friends
on 19 August 2014
This is the third kitsound product that I have bought. Yet again, I am staggered by the quality of the sound from something so small. These guys are real craftsmen.
on 30 December 2013
Perhaps a little bit small at first but great sound from such a little box. Connectivity is hassle free.. Battery life is excellent..
on 27 February 2015
I got this as I wanted a portable speaker that was affordable, wireless and also compact. Thankfully this one met all of that and produces a great sound. It’s miles better than the built in phone speaker and is surprisingly loud for the size of it! The battery life seems to be decent and thankfully it takes micro USB, so it’s compatible with most cables around the house.
The Bluetooth seems to have a perfectly adequate range for what I need and the built-in controls (though largely unused) are a nice bonus.
The unit is very smart looking and looks great in the Living Room (we’ve currently just got it sat on a bookcase and it blends in nicely). The packaging is similarly smart and easy to get into. It also comes with an aux cable that’d probably be useful for anything that doesn’t have Bluetooth (i.e. MP3 player, etc).
Though I haven’t used it yet, the addition of a microSD slot means that you could load up the speaker with some tunes and then wouldn’t need any separate device for music. I could see that being really useful for taking camping, to festivals or even perhaps in the car!
Overall, it’s a nice looking piece of kit that produces a solid sound (that doesn’t crackle on high volume), has a great price point and is very portable.