on 2 June 2014
There is not much to say about this product really.

They are a well known brand and extremely reliable.

32gigs for £12 is an amazing deal.

It comes with the larger sd card frame to interface with older devices / pc slots.

Although the packaging has clearly taken a step forward in terms of needing a stanley knife or strong scissors to open, it still is some way from being ''frustration free''. Given that is not what drove me to buy this product it keeps its 5 stars rating.
on 8 May 2014
I bought the card to use as additional storage for my Asus Memopad tablet. The card was recognised fine as soon as I inserted it into the tablet. I didn't load any data onto the card for a while, but when I was going on holiday I loaded some music and video files to play while away. After about 20 minutes playing back a video file the playback stopped and the card was not showing as been inserted anymore.

I thought that maybe the tablet was the problem but since I've been back I've tried the card in a number of other devices and it doesn't work in any of them.

The card is reported as faulty by all of them. I thought that I would be able to reformat it in case the data on they card was corrupted and I could start again, but it won't even allow the card to be reformatted because all it reports is an error however it is accessed.

This is the first time I've had a memory card from any manufacturer fail like this, but this is the first Kingston card I'd ever bought - probably the last one too.
on 18 July 2015
This card is great, and very well priced. The adapter is excellently useful for putting it in a laptop without buying another card adapter (which are also great, but not practical for most people) since the micro SD is difficult to match with laptops.

The packaging is great, hard to understate how nice it is to just slide the card out the little cardboard sleeve without needing a knife or some serious scissors!

I only use this for my phone so write speeds aren't overly important, but it seems great for all my needs. The price is incredible for the memory, would definitely recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 August 2014
This is a good value micro SD card. The card had 29.06GB of space available after indexing and has good read / write speeds. The adaptor allows the card to be plugged into a PC providing you have a suitable port allowing easy transfer of data on or off the device.

I personally bought the card to increase the memory available on a Samsung Galaxy phone. So far it works perfectly in the phone.

Overall, I am very happy with the card.
on 1 November 2015
As far as i can tell they work great at the moment only timewill tell. The read and write speed seem good for price kingston was 61.7mbs write speed and245.7mbs read speed compared to samsung that i had with phone at 66.1mbs write and 157.7mbs read although strangely i get different results on each test but these were the most common results on different result sites. But altogether a good product id recommend it.
on 14 November 2016
works well in an android phone using Marshmallow OS as the additional memory.

No formatting or preparation needed - worked first time out of the box

4 star for now - will be 5 star if still working well after 2 years.
on 4 July 2017
Having read some negative reviews about this memory I was suspicious but having filled it almost to full capacity (took awhile) It worked perfectly. It comes preformatted with FAT32.
on 19 May 2014
I always want to support a UK company and Kingston are a quality brand with an interseting history so I have no hesitation in buying this. It's an SD card, it works. The supplied SD card adapter is handy as is the plastic case they come in - making it slightly harder to lose/easier to find in your dek tidy etc. Enough said. I would have typed a lot less for a product like this but amazon force reviews to have a minimum word count...
on 11 May 2014
Brought this card to give extra storage capacity to my Galaxy 4 (well 2 of, one for me and one for the wife).

Appears to work well, never had any problems accessing any apps or data stored on the card. Arrived quickly in frustration free packaging.

The SD card adaptor was handy as I needed to transfer data from my existing card to this new card and only have a regular SD card reader.
on 18 December 2015
This arrived in no time, with very easy packaging. I put this in my smart phone for extra storage for apps and photos and have had no problem whatsoever. The adapter makes it very easy to transfer any photos to my laptop should I need to, though I usually use an app for it! I'd recommend to anyone looking for extra storage on their phone who doesn't want to run out of space again in a short while