on 9 June 2016
Great book!

I first came across Derek on a Steve Scott podcast about self publishing. Steve is a master of selling books and self publishing so I knew Derek would really know his stuff for Steve to have him on the show.
And this book didn't disappoint either...great book with lots of good tips for success on Kindle.

Mark Llewhellin (U.K)
2 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2017
This is a must have for those new to kindle publishing. It is a goldmine of information and useful resources from someone who knows what he is talking about and can explain it very well. I have just bought a second book written by Derek and I look forward to more sound advice and genuine principles. This book is comprehensive, factual, logical and concise. Following the advice in it has saved me a lot of time and effort. Thanks, Derek :-)

Kate McBride Everyday Mindfulness Made Easy: YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE (Everyday Made Easy Book 1)
on 24 May 2016
In comparison to similar books, this one really sucked! I bought it on the promise of "How to use a 5 second “trick” to sell more books and increase your royalties by up to 500%! " I read the book twice and have yet to come across any mention of this trick! Dont waste your money
3 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2014
This book is superb for anyone wanting to dive into Kindle publishing, but have no clue where to begin. It is easily accessible, will guide and support the reader through each stage. From choosing the niche to setting up the launch to managing promotion.

As a fiction author, I still found some great tips for my own ends too!
on 24 October 2014
A terrific guide to writing for Kindle. This book is aimed at non-fiction authors but I am a crime writer and still found the advice very useful. I like the way he takes a principled approach to the business side of writing. The tips are straightforward and don't require spending lots of money. Recommended.
on 22 June 2013
I have read this book, and I thought the information on writing captivating content was the best I have ever read. The rest of the book is written in a good style, and there is an enormous amount of actionable and valuable information. I know this book will help me enormously in my first book I am writing for Kindle. I have probably read about 10 books on kindle publishing and this is the one I enjoyed the most.

Sabbir
on 3 January 2014
I've read quite a few similar books but this is easily the best. Why? Because the author genuinely seems to have walked the walk and isn't just talking the talk.

He goes into the workings of what to do in a fair amount of detail, giving the reader confidence that he knows what he's talking about.
on 9 May 2014
This one is for the would be ebook writer. Even if only or two of the ideas presented resonate the price of the book will be well worth it.
I recommend this ebook.
on 29 January 2014
After successfully uploading my first book I needed to go to the next stage of promoting it and learning what techniques would work and what time-wasting ones to avoid. This book provided that and although I was starting from a low base I found the advice and guidance easy and logical to follow.

In-depth marketing ploys it is not but for those of us just starting out I for one found it very helpful to me.
on 16 June 2014
It's always useful to have a good reference book to refer to when going through the process of writing, and this is one of them.