on 9 February 2017
bought for my partner who enjoyed his style of music.
on 14 April 2017
All Good
on 13 May 2017
Most of the tunes are great
on 20 November 2015
Loved it initially, but it's worn off me. Surprised as I normally react in the opposite way.
on 26 June 2017
What an album! This young man is one of the best solo artist in europe.👍👍👍👍
on 31 July 2017
great album
on 16 August 2017
This cd is in very good condition
on 6 December 2014
Tom Odell's vinyl is so fantastic - it sounds like he is in the same room as me! Good delivery and well packaged. :)
on 10 April 2017
On finding the disc scratched Music Magpie replaced this immediately. That's why I had to knock a star of this order.
on 7 August 2016
I didn't know Tom Odell's work until I saw him on Graham Norton and was blown across the room by the powerful rendition of 'Magnetized' ! I ran to my computer and ordered Wrong Crowd and Long Way Down and they've been doing shift work on my cd player ever since! He's young but his songs are full of angst, love, life and are arranged skillfully, played with passion and his voice....to die for!