Customer reviews

Butterflies
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 8 January 2014
Lucy Spraggan is my breakthrough artist of 2013 and this is typical of her great songs. Such an original love song, with unusual and thought provoking imagery. Fantastic. I just wish it had been on the original basic Join the Club playlist, rather than sold as an extra on the Deluxe version. I'd already got the basic album but I'm so glad I forked out the extra to get this track too.
on 10 August 2013
Amazing Song Lucy. Love it :-) Your Album will definately make it onto my mobile device. Best Wishes for your career and look forward to hearing more of your songs :-)
on 10 January 2014
I didn't get this song in the album I bought because it wasn't the deluxe album. Great song though! Make sure you get the deluxe if you want the album!
on 12 August 2013
I've loved lucy Callaghan for well over a year and this song is still one of my favourites. She needs to be famous!