Customer reviews

on 12 September 2013
I have purchased and read many books on photography over the years, purchasing kindle books has been a god send, as they are a lot cheaper, they are instantly in your hand and you can get books from around the world that are not always available in the book shops.

Steve Rutherford is from the otherside of the world and is a Professional photographer and I have purchased many of his books.
this is one of his latest. It's easy to read, understand and everything he tells you is accurate and works. My own images of waterfalls and fast moving water from rivers and streams have never really done it for me, until I read this book.
I couldn't wait to get out there and try what he said and all I can say is they have transformed overnight and I can't get enough of capturing water images in all forms with the advice he has given me.

I fully recommend this and any other book that Steve has written and I will continue to purchase each and everyone that is of a subject that I have an interest in. I also teach photographer to beginners and his books have helped me to put things across so much easier to individual students in a way they understand. Thanks Steven. Another great book.

Photographer, Mark Eddiford, UK.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 May 2014
Utterly brilliant, so informative. Full of technical details but the author doesn't overload it with jargon, or go the other way and patronise!
on 14 October 2013
An informative book but doesn't work to well on Kindle as you can't really see the illustrations very clearly,but I would buy the hard back version
on 22 April 2014
Well written and full of all the right information, looking forward to going on my first shoot, just got to find a decent waterfall not easy living in Essex