on 9 August 2017
This is the second of these goalposts I have bought,both for the same grandson.The oneI bought two years ago is still going strong,despite having given hours of fun,and now they have one each end of the lawn for proper "matches ".Very happy with this item.
on 16 June 2017
Excellent very sturdy product. Bought 2 for our gardens and the kids love them. We had 2 different make of goal posts before that. A metal frame one that didn't last a year, a sturdy PVC one that lasted few years left in the garden. But these ones are a class above. A bit tricky to assemble though.
on 9 June 2017
Great Goal - perfect size for the garden
on 14 August 2017
Excellent product, easy to put together, good instructions.
on 13 March 2017
Fantastic product, robust and very easy to build. Would definitely recommend
on 1 July 2017
Faultless delivery, faultless goals. Perfect for my back garden and my son.
on 8 December 2009
AFTER MY BOYS DESTROYED 5 SETS OF FOOTY GOALS IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS I FINALLY WENT WITH SOMETHING MORE DURABLE. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND WILL LAST AND LAST AND LAST NO MATER HOW MANY TIMES YOUR 9 YEAR OLD OR 6 YEAR OLD TRY TO TRASH THEM!
on 27 March 2013
This was a present for my son's 9 th birthday. It is very sturdy and was easy to assemble. He is very happy with it and we have all practised scoring goals!
on 11 November 2013
We live in England--it rains every day! This Goal holds up to English weather. It is light enough to move around by one person, yet sturdy enough for a hearty game of football. It is steady, but doesn't hurt when you bump (crash) into it. Very easy to assemble, it is composed of locking plastic tubes and two plastic tension tubes. Even the net is simple to hang with handy clips. The 6' x 4' size is great fun in the average garden, but if you have the space order the 8'or 12' long by 6' high for a real challenge.
on 7 September 2014
Excellent goal. I brought for my nephews birthday for his garden and the standard is excellent. I brought the lockable version as we use to use these when I coached for Charlton Athletic. The quality is excellent and its long lasting. You can never beat smashing one in off the post and bar and the ball actually rebounding rather than stopping dead! I would highly recommend this goal above all others I have tried.