on 8 January 2014
I bought this product for my son as he loves to band any surface with pencils or anything he can get his hands on. My son is 10 years old and I thought one of his gifts for xmas could be this electric drum pad which will easily fit into his tiny bedroom and with the headphones me and my husband don't have to listen to the banging.

However, even with the headphones we can hear the banging as it vibrates through his set of draws which the drum kit is situated. This product came with a stand. The stand does not comply with this product, it is in fact a generic keyboard stand and does NOT work well with the drum kit. In fact we discarded the stand instantly so that was a bit of a disappointment.

Overall, this product is great for the purposes it is used for and even without the keyboard stand is great value for money.
on 15 March 2014
My 8 year old son had a drum unit before but the DD305 is much much better and he loves it. My only issue is with the stand. Would have expected it to have been designed for the drum kit but the fit was awful and I had to go and get some MDF to keep it steady.
on 26 December 2014
Basic drum kit with headphones, the stand does not work with the drum kit base. There were no instructions with the machine which surprised me as there are a few electronic functions which need figuring out. This would only suit a novice like me to get started. Value for money it is okay.
on 5 January 2016
Great drum machine, but the stand is useless! It is a keyboard stand and is way too wide for the drum machine unless you want it to be really tall! Which isn't much good for a child! Gear4music didn't want to know! They said the drum machine is designed to be played standing up which makes the pedals hard to use! The other suggestion was to use a plank of wood! So I wasted my money paying the extra to get the stand in the bundle!
on 14 January 2016
I bought this drum set as it came with the stand. However the stand is for a key board as stated on the packaging. It is completely incompatible. This is very disappointing. The drum kit itself was very good.
on 7 April 2016
Great beginners drum kit at a good price. V prompt delivery over Christmas period.
on 9 December 2014
great buy and value for money
on 28 February 2016