on 5 August 2013
At £0.01, you can't go wrong! There are 6 covers in the pack and they're straight forward to apply. I haven't found any reduction in the touch screen response by using them.
I used one of these screen protectors on my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" and I like it a lot. As I see it these are the key issues relating to these Mofred protectors -

- They are a good fit and go on well. I managed to install mine without a single air bubble after carefully using the squeegee to exclude air.
- I like the fact that there is a protective film on both sides of the protector - this means you can exert more pressure with the applicator - I've spoilt a number of screen protectors that don't have a protective film on their upper side when trying to exclude air bubbles.
- The screen protector once installed is close to undetectable and the cut outs and overall sizing are just right.
- The screen sensitivity is maintained - I found no difference in screen sensitivity after fitting the protector and colours were just as vibrant.
- Inclusion of a cleaning cloth and applicator is a bonus.
- Very good value for money.

Overall, an excellent product which is hard to fault but easy to recommended.
on 22 January 2014
Looks good, even has a stand for your 7" PAD!

I only returned mine as the pad I bought was faulty, happens with everything, there are always some items that have a fault with everything! So I decided to buy a new laptop instead. Should I buy another 7" PAD, I will definitely buy again and do recommend!

Hope this helps. :)
on 26 October 2013
I dont think I have a completely dust free room so did get 2-3 small bubbles, i like the fax had 6 in a pack first try was a disaster how ever after a few attempts got one on near enough perfect.
on 26 October 2013
not much to say. A useful concept to protect an expensive piece of equipment. simple to use. Roysl Mail managed to lose the first sending and the seller was very helpful and reasonable
on 30 December 2013
These were very easy to apply in seconds.
Good quality product, great fit and no bubbles...if screen is clean!!
Would buy this make of screen protector again.
on 16 November 2013
This protector is very cheap,very good quality,and perfectly fits my tablet,highly recommended product,and the delivery is also very excellent,good product
on 26 January 2015
Very good buy, I am very pleased with it. Good value for money and speedy delivery. These were easy to put on and give a good clear view of the screen.
on 5 December 2013
Have waited for the pack to arrive but as yet they haven't. I didn't realise there was one included with the case or I would not have ordered the pack.
on 28 October 2015
Screen protectors were not a very good fit, and the promised cleaning cloth and applicator were not included in the package, poor value for money.