on 14 January 2014
Beautiful , chic bracelet for any ocassion , so comfy to wear , easy to put on and adjust to your size ,
Great to wear all day and a very good product , made and finished to the highest quality , love it and cannot stop wearing it !
on 5 February 2014
I love Lola Rose jewellery...I have several items myself & they are absolutely perfect to give as a gift, as each comes with a little card which can be personalised & also a beautiful velvet bag with ribbon tie :-) This makes them so lovely to receive :-) The quality & colour of the stones is outstanding & this style fits most wrists due to the adjustable tie. I bought this as a birthday present for a special friend who was delighted with it :-) The parcel arrived promptly, safely packaged & I would highly recommend.
on 9 February 2014
this bracelet is lovely but unfortunately is in the wrong colour-advertised as magenta quartzite but looks like fuchsia so does not match my necklace and earrings already purchased from Lola Rose website.I am keeping it to use as a gift for a friend
on 28 January 2014
As with the previous Lola Rose bracelet I've just purchased, I'd expected it to be more like the size in the picture. My mistake but something to be more careful about in future. Good quality.
on 2 March 2014
For this bracelet in the sale really pleased with it. It's a lovely colour and easy to wear. Would recommend to a friend as long as it was in the sale!!!
on 10 February 2014
I am very happy with my purchase, thank you.Very easy to put on and adds a splash of colour to any outfit.
on 13 January 2014
Sooooo cute and pretty. I have several other Lola Rose bracelets and have not been disappointed. I sent for the blue sandstone cici bracelet too and they look lovely together.