Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Brown|Change

on 31 December 2014
Good fun with a fairly quick turnaround for each game. My 3 year old also likes to take the boat off the balancing stand just to play with the boat and the penguins. It can be a bit tricky sometimes to balance the penguins when the boat is on the pivot/balance as it tilts quickly and is quite sensitive but after a few games you learn the best places to put your penguins.
on 16 January 2016
Got this for my 5 year old. He enjoys it but think he will have more fun next year with it as boat a bit rocky. He's possible a touch too young for it. I have fun with it mind!
on 11 May 2017
It's SO annoying to pack into the box after you have finished playing. It doesn't fit back in properly.
The kids play with it but it doesn't really hold their enthusiasm for long. They are 4 & 6
on 19 January 2016
Lovely game with pirate penguins. Played loads over Christmas and much more fun than other games we had, plus teaches the younger ones to be patient due to the balancing
on 25 September 2015
I'm really disappointed in this game. It's hard to make the boat balance and as soon as you pop a penguin on it just tips! My son loves it though.
on 30 January 2017
Bought this for my son for Christmas. He is still a little too young for it yet and its quite tricky for us adults but I daresay it will be a good game when he is older.
on 15 December 2015
Fantastic game.
My 5 year old and her friends love this game and have competitions to see who can balance the most penguins .
Great game for all ages as I'm currently in 4th position but hoping to make it to number 3 over Christmas.
Great buy
on 8 May 2017
i found that this was a complete waste of money - it looks like loads of fun; however its not. The children struggled doing this game alone.
on 10 February 2014
Daughter wanted this for granddaughter just before Xmas. She couldn't get it in local shops. I ordered it and it is fine delivery very good arrived in a couple of days in good condition. However went into Toys R Us the following sunday and they had loads in at a slighly cheaper price but obiously I could have save on postage. It then seemed to appear in every shop we went in. Not the seller's fault they did the business.
on 5 March 2015
Bought for our little one the concept is different with pirate penguins etc but we had to modify the stand the ship sits on as its too loose and it defeats the purpose if the penguins fall off straight away. Get what you pay for but wouldnt be happy to pay full price. Plastic ship is quite flimsy.We all play with it tho and our child enjoys it.