on 22 August 2013
As soon as my twins got their first teeth, I ordered these.
They are an easy way to clean babies teeth and are much easier than toothbrushes.
They come in storage containers and are easy to clean. I definitely recommend these!
on 14 June 2015
Good as baby's first toothbrush. I think most babies dislike the feeling of something brushing around in their mouths but the main point is to get them use to the idea of oral cleaning and make it a daily habit. Basic packaging. No instruction included but I put them in a steam steriliser everyday they are still fine after two months.
on 13 August 2016
Very easy to use. Trying to get a baby toothbrush into my 10 month olds mouth was a nightmare but she he sees this little brush he smiles and actually opens his mouth to let me brush his 2 little teeth!
on 25 August 2015
The brush head is the perfect texture for baby teeth but I think it's designed to go on baby fingers because I can't even fit it over my little finger! Incidentally, I'm the Dad but i'm far from morbidly obese in the finger department so I would expect to be able to use it.
on 22 April 2016
These brushes are great. I used them when I first started brushing and then progressed to 'proper' toothbrushes. However, at 14 months my daughter and I were having constant battles and tears over tooth brushing and I switched back to the trusty mammoth finger toothbrushes and we have been fine since. Now she has teeth I agree about not getting your finger bitten, but I have worked round it by only putting my finger in half-way so that the bit she is gnawing on is empty but I can still control the brush. The bristles are nice and soft, great for chewing and no matter how much she has bitten them, there has been no damage to the brushes. They have a handy case for travelling too!
on 19 October 2015
These are great. I have purchased so many different toothbrushes and tooth brush toys so make brushing abit easier. This is the only thing my son will let me use on his teeth and he's happy to use it himself as well. My fingers and husbands fingers fit in fine.
on 28 January 2016
Highly recommend! It's fab for cleaning my twin’s months and are much easier than using toothbrushes. However, be careful when your little ones start growing a lot of teeth and start to bit your finger! It would be better if it was made from a tougher material, but worth a try if you are having troubles with a toothbrush.
on 21 July 2014
Ok I get what you're supposed to do with this product.. It's pretty self explanatory... BUT would quite like to have had SOME instructions as to how to sterilise! Didn't want to put it in my microwave as was worried it may melt! Boiled it instead. Kids do like the feel of it on their little gums and it's a bit tight on my (small) little finger.
on 23 November 2013
Easy to use. Love it. Use it everyday for my one year old daughter. Also take it out with me.
on 28 March 2014
I bought them as soon as my little one's first teeth pushed through and we're using them every night before bedtime now. She's loving the rub and massge on her gums as the other teeth are still causing some trouble and I am sure will be pushing through soon. It soothes her gums before her sleep and I feel she gets better and easier to sleep. Sometimes she even chews a few times on it and laughs then so it must be bit tickly too. It keeps her teeth clean, is easy to use, gentle to the baby's gum and she enjoys using it. So voerl just the thing I needed at the time. Highly recommendable!

See one answered question