on 8 December 2014
A great guide for living your life to your best potential
on 19 May 2015
This is an amazing, uplifting and thought provoking book. You should also read Deepak Chopra's other book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success which are included in here but it is a beautiful book in its own right. It will take your Yoga practice to another level.
I love his work and endorse it wholeheartedly especially after just doing his Seduction of Spirit course.
on 30 September 2009
I have practiced yoga for two years now, and a new class with a teacher who touched on the principals of yoga beyond the physical benefits inspired me to find out more.

For anyone who wants to learn about how to take the benefits of yoga from the practical physical sense to enhance their spiritual and mental wellbeing this is the book for you.

Easy to understand and to apply, I am already reaping the benefits of adopting these principals into my life.
on 3 November 2010
I have been practicing surya namaskar since 28 years.....

After having read spiritual literature from both east and west.

I find this book very useful as it presents a sweet extract of yoga.

If you have been looking for a user manual of meditation, this book qualifies it.

Its worth reading and practicing for opening the gifts of Love, Harmony, Peace and Health as descriped in the last chapter. Thank you.
on 11 May 2007
I really enjoyed this book. The advice it gives is wise and compassionate. It has helped me to cope with a very difficult time in my life. The sections about meditation and the 'seven laws' (which offer ways to think about how we approach life's uncertainties) have made me think differently about what I am going through. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to think beyond the anxieties of everyday life and find a quiet calm inside.
on 27 December 2011
Deepak Chopra needs no introduction from me! This is a very good book on the Spiritual side of yoga where practicing yogis are sure to learn something new.

The only reason that this book doesn't get the full 5 Stars from me is because he does tend to push his own (extremely expensive) yoga teacher's course quite a lot. However, I would still recommend the book to friends...
on 14 March 2012
I recommend this book for anybody who is interested in spiritual growth without the ball and chain of religion. Its a great introduction to yoga as well and has become my "bible". Very enjoyable.
on 18 April 2013
I think this book is The most practical and understandable text about real potential of Yoga, which help me to understand the Yoga first and then practice it with acknowledgement.
on 15 July 2013
As with all Chopra's writing there is a tone of slight ennui running through all he says. Probably he could cut out about a third of the words.
on 23 May 2016
Changed my yoga practice for the better adding purpose and meaning. Easy to absorb ... a book to treasure!