on 2 October 2017
I thought this was a great read! I've caught bits of Mrs Brown's Boys, but not enough to know the characters or storyline or anything, but I love autobiographies, and wanted to read a new one, so bought this. What a lovely guy, he is! And learning about him and his life, and the background to the TV program, made me want to watch the boxsets on demand - I did, and I'm now a big fan! This book is a fantastic read! I'll be reading it again, without a doubt.
on 13 July 2017
Not read a book for ages, but this grabbed me from page one. Brendan was brought up in period of real hardship in Ireland, but he always seemed to have the answers. His mammy must of been a lovely lady.
The way it's written can be heard rendering at times, but the humour is never far away.
RECOMMENDED Totally, even if you not a fan of 'Mrs Browns Boys'
on 4 August 2017
Absolutely brilliant....would recommend this book to everyone. Very funny, and what an achievement from meager beginnings...a brilliant book
on 30 April 2017
What a life story, amazing. I watch the shows and laugh out loud, now I know what goes in to them. Rock on Mrs Brown, and rock on Brendan.
on 14 April 2017
Brought as a gift for a friend. Book arrived promptly and my friend said she enjoyed reading it and read the book within a week
on 12 March 2017
Thoughtly enjoyed this book. Fascinating read about Brendan's beginnings and eventual huge success. He deserves every bit of good fortune. He is a true genius.
on 6 July 2017
A very good read, didn't realise there was so much behind Mrs Brown, been recommending to all friends.
on 8 July 2017
Can't comment yet our lass nicked it off me so you'll ave to wait till I get my hands on it 😎🇬🇧
on 20 April 2017
Enjoyed every page , when finished you realise why he is such a great star.
on 22 September 2017
Brilliant read, his trials in life make his success now all the more well deserved.